just a pregnancy question

aliciaborg

i'm only 3 months pregnant and i keep on losing weight, my doctor said it was because i cant keep any fod down from always being nervous, i dont think i'm nervous all the time though, but i guess the baby is fine, and my boyfriend and i are happy about that, but my doctor wants me to try to gain weight sense i'm less then what i was b4 i got pregnant and every time i try to eat i get sick. i have a choice to try some meds or just suck it up and get sick after every meal and i dont know what to do, because i geuss the meds can harm the baby and with me getting sick after every meal can cause an ealy birth. i was just wondering if somthing like this has happened to anyone else and how it turned out and what they did.i dont want to harm my baby and i would do anything just so its healthy. please respond, alicia

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been pregnant 5 times. I am having my third miscarriage right now. The funny thing is that with the 2 that made it I lost 15-20 pounds in the first 3 months. With the ones that I miscarried, I gained weight. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Don't eat big meals and avoid smells that bother you. You will gain the weight back and you will leave the hospital in your pre-pregnancy jeans!

Best of luck to you.