Ingrown Hair

Ok first I gotta say, "Hey, your my kinda girl" lol

I once asked this question in another forum because my girlfriend at the time knew how much i enjoyed it smooth down there (and was of mutual benefit ) and tried razors. and depilatory creams, but she would get irratation,

The advice I got was, that after removing the hair, that she should exfoliate with a mild rub or loofa etc. just be careful not to do that on the "tender" .

I had to ask about this because although Im a man and shave everyday, I never have had an ingrown hair in my life. but the advise I received seemed logical, by using a mild exfoilient, your removing whatever it is that covers up those little hair folicals.

Darn, wish i could lend a helping hand J/K lol

Thanks for your suggestion! I have to admit that I'm supprize to get an answer about this problem from a man! But! It seems to be a common problem in women who shave! What we would do for our men

Anything else? I heard a story about making a paste with Baking powder, but once I do the paste, I'm not too sure what to do with it? Leave it on for a while, scrub? What? Have you heard about this? I'll try anything!

Thanks!

Im not sure about that baking powder, ill have to look that one up.

As for the things you do for you man, lol, If your partner is anything like me, youll reap the benefits just as much as he!!!

Ill look the ingrown hair problem up in the Bodybuilding FAQ, as guys that are into bodybuilding shave there bodies for competition and such, i remember reading a bunch of suggestions, ill get ack to you on it if i find it.