I'm doing a LITTLE better, HELP ME, Please. Advice Needed..

My original Posting was the following:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was my first love. I did absolutely EVERYTHING for this girl .. treated her right .. never ever ever thought about cheating on her..took her to expensive dinners ... treated her like a queen...

All is well .. then she lies to me about another guy 2 months into the relationship ... after 4 days of begging, i TAKE HER BACK like an IDDIOT.

2 months later, on the day that we are together for 4 months, the EXACT day, she breaks up with me.. tells me her mind is on "other people, and other things".

I now am going to try and move on ... not speak to her etc..

This was a Friday night.

I am so sad i try to go out with my friends, and manage to find myself back in bed crying, thinking that she was doing the same.

Monday comes, and she beggs me to let me tell her ONE thing. Tells me that she did a couple of things she regretted this weekend, and that one was hooking up with another guy. the guy she almost cheated on me with to begin with.

I'm so ego-cracked, heart broken, and *beep* off, that i don't know what to do .. and I've never had to move on before, that I don' tknow wha tthe *beep* to do.

I miss her, but hate her ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update ...

I took some of the ENotAlone posters advice and totally blocked this girl from my life. Problem is, I go to school with her, and that's absolute torture. What she was originally doing to me was destroying my life ...

She knew that I was still absolutely in love with her, so when she walked the halls and stuff, she would act as if nothing happened and she was the happiest girl in the world. Per advice from other people, I was told to act the exact same way ... and the good thing is .. it's been 1 week and it's no longer becoming an ACT! I'm actually starting not to care anymore, and I think it's getting to her head ...

Having no communication with her is doing a great job in helping me get over her, but please tell me if this is normal ...

Whenever I'm a bit tipsy and/or under the influence, I start to miss her immensely, and the only thing I want to do is pick up the phone and call her. But reality is , she F*CKED me over and she doesn't even deserve a smile at this point in time. What do i do?

At times I feel there is noone better, and that I can't be alone .. even though logically theres obviously someone better than her as she treated me so poorly.

Advice as to how I continue working towards getting over her, and moving on with my life would be greatly appreciated. This is the first time I've given in to a girl, and I'm not sure how to move on ...

Understanding that it's OVER has really helped me a lot ... and understanding that she ALREADY DID hook up with another guy and accepting all of that is helping a lot also. I just don't like the fact that my mind still battles thoughts like .. "Maybe because you love her so much you should go back with her .. " when deep down inside, that is NOT what I want .. even though it is .. but ahh! help me!

- Michael

It is really good you are doing better. Even a little better is great. Bla I am feeling the same as you at this point. If acting like you do not care really helps maybe I should try. If you really know there is someone better for you it is probably best you keep that in mind always because if you were to be back with her you would probably constantly worry and not be able to trust her. In school it is really hard, especially when you have to see her/him with other people. It just hurts so much to see them like they are completely happy. She may be holding down a lot. If you were a great guy sooner or later it should hit her what she lost. Though she is the one who messed up. You deserve greatness. Everyone says in time things pass and though its hard to believe it is true. Just think, you cannot be alone forever.

This is the toughest issue im going through right now, After what my girl did to my I have no doubt that Ill never go back to her, and I actually hate her now (and im not a hatefull person).

But im still in love with the girl I knew, its those damn memories, the plans we had, the dreams, she was perfect and I always loved her and was grateful to have such a wonderful person.

I think of how ill never be able to hold her in my arms, kiss her, make love to her, make her laugh and smile, all gone, forever, shes the firstthing that pops into my head when i wake up from my short sleep.

The only thing i could compare to what im going through, is if you lose a loved family member. The girl of my dreams is dead now inmy eyes, and I miss her so, she was everything I wanted in a women, until her self destruction.

And my goals are to someday find another women with similar traits, but without the "fear of commitment" that made her do what she did.

tears and time will heal my pain eventually, I hope soon, as I would like to move on, to that wonderful lady that i know is out there looking for someone just like me.

ur right! you are doing the right thing! don't worry, for awhile when you get drunk or under the influence or whatever you will think about her, but that just means that you still love her. most people when they become drunk become emotional, and that is exactly what you are doing. you are just being a normal human being.

you shouldn't let her get to you, and i'm glad to see that you have changed your ways and no longer are. if she is happy at school like you say, she must be putting on an act because every girl wishes for a guy like you say that you were to her. she must be punishing herself if she doesn't want to be with you.

just keep doing what you're doing and sooner or later she will realize what a great guy she is missing on! and when you find the girl of your dreams and you become her prince charming, this girl will see what she did and could have always had!