I had a really good chance with a girl that i had extremely strong feelings for, but i blew it. completely, just blew it. so many things i did wrong, and now things are weird. i am ignoring her and everything is weird, but i still reallly like her. u dont understand how much i like her, and it absoltuely crushes me that i had a really good chance with her, and i wasnt myself and didnt do anything about it. should i try again, or move on..i really like this girl but also i want to meet other girls.

Trying again may be advisable, but I'd have to know more about the circumstances you and she were in. Do reply with more information, please.

Otherwise, there really ARE more fish in the sea. I know everyone says this to people who Lady Love isn't treating too well, but it's true. I scoffed at it when everyone said it to me after my first heartbreak, but now I know it's true. Just stick with it, and be ready for a long, hard road with a sweet reward at the end.

Hi Trane,

Thank you for coming to eNotalone.com again to share your questions again. I understand how you feel and I am sorry that things didn't really go the way you planned them to go.

First of all, I would like to point out to you that you have to learn about love and relationships, like everyone do. It sounds like that you just started in the dating circuit and be on your knees that you are a human being, that does make mistakes.

My suggestion is that you stop what you do. First take some time off to figure out what you really need and look for in a relationship. It looks like that you don't have any clue at all. What are your expectations out of life (with this woman)? As soon as you figured that out, you will find yourself being more comfortable, because then you can communicate your needs and expectations to this woman.

Unfortunately it's hard to say if she is coming back to you. You might or might not get back together. It would be a good idea to try. My suggestion is to talk to her again. Vary sweet words with your words of sorrows and your explanation that you didn't have a clue what you needed. Then ask her for a second chance.

I hope this helped you and wish you luck and strength.

~ SwingFox ~

Hi Trane,

I agree with Fox here.

You must ascertain your own objectives in relationships prior to engaging in one. It is a little strange to me that you "really like her but would like to know more girls". But I do believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

You might have said the wrong thing to her, but that can still be salvaged. Tell her how sorry you are and be sincere about it. Be patient and let her see your good side. All the best to you yah?