This is a weird one that maybe a bit different...

Well to start off last night my brother and i were at someones house and someone was starting with us, then about a half hour later the same person came back with 5 people going all out on my brother and i. well police reports were filed and arrests were made. so the word gets around to my ex's school. my ex and i have stopped talking to each other. i just stopped calling because i saw this as a lost cause to try and maintain. so my mom tells me that i have a phone call........it's my ex all worried about me. ummm this girl didnt want to have anything to do with me and if i was to try and make things happen as for plans it never went through. But now she called wants to go and spend time together on sunday. all concerned about me when she hasnt even talked to me for about a week. this is a bit strange, yes she did screw my life up completely and never wants to talk. and if she does the convo is shot by the time im about to hang up. but it doesnt make any sense to me what so ever because my brother's girlfriend told me that she thought i liked her friend, which i dont and that she wanted to know what i was doing these days.....well she could of asked that to me at least! plus i told my brother that i was going to find an older woman around my age. she said "well finally". that i dont get either but cant anwser all the questions in the world. But is she going to get me vunerable again and do the same? or is she done being confused and want things to happen? im a bit defensive towards her, just so i dont get hurt by her again. i dont know seem odd to you guys? i think it is. but maybe she does care.

In my opinion, this type of situation (the ex comes back after causing great pain) could go either way. It could open up old wounds, or it could be a new beginning for both of you. Tread carefully. This type of situation calls for blunt, honest, straight-to-the-point communication. Ask her flat out why she wants to talk so much even though you had a bitter breakup. Do try to keep aside any residual feelings of anger or hurt, though - they simply feed upon themselves. Maybe you'll be happy with the way things turn out! If not, you needn't feel too hurt because you've been through a relationship with this person before and know she's prone to causing you pain - so it's her fault, not yours.

Good luck!

Yes, it could go either way here, she may have regreted breaking up with you and is trying to make her way back.

This COULD be a new start, this time start it off different, be coy, play hard to get, be cool, protect yourself, she needs to prove herself, let her work for it a bit.

well she's supposed to becoming over today, but to me i just will be more aware of what she does when she is here. i just wont open up too much to her just so she can get back in just like that. be best for her to work and prove what she's got. if she cant bring anything to the table that i see is fine then she can have that fine walk home. theres been too much of me that's had a whole world of troubles as it is already. so we'll see what she has to say.