My ex and I were dating about a month. Everything was going well. I treated her like a queen. There were no problems at all; everything was going really good really fast. It was the best relationship I've been in period as far as relationships go in my life. Then one day i said i loved her and it was on a friday then that sunday she dumped me like a bad habbit and said we should be friends. This happened on a Sunday. I mean I was good to her and respectful. I think we could have at least talked about what happened instead of just droppin me off like that I dont know. But she said she really thought about it. So to me its like saying I dont remember the good times we had and threw it away. please help thanks.

Sorry to hear about what happened, it feels bad, really bad, but you need to look forward and feel lucky that you didnt invest more time with her,

I just got dumped almost exactly as you, but i had 4 years, of a great loving relationship. i went on a trip, i come back and she said that, i been thinking it over and realized i never loved you, 4 years!!! 2 weeks earlier she was telling me how much in love she was with me and wanted to get married with me sooner then planned so that we could have a child together. no explanation, as if everything we ever did, everything she ever said was wiped clean from their minds,. I remember everything as if it happened yesterday.

You will get over this, its painful yes, but you will find your true love, and she will appreciate the good man she has in her arms, keep your self busy, put away everything that reminds you of her, and dont stay in contact with her. the sooner you heal, the sooner you can get on with your life.

Know that you are not alone, many have gone through the same exact situation as you, and know what you are feeling, because we are going through it now! dont think your weaker than others because you have feelings, it just means your a sensitive loving person, 2 days ago, I, a 40 year old man, was balling my eyes out on the floor, and banging my head against a wall, i cherished my girl, and could not believe she would sabatage the relationship by dating someone else, just because of cold feet.

Dont lose faith in love, its out there, be yourself and your mate will show up.

good luck, take care.

Sisterlynch, I like your new signature!

Anyway, something similar happened with my ex eons ago. We were together for 2 years when she mentioned that 'we were not right for each other'. Duh...how does one respond to that?

What you need to do is : move on. I do not believe in making someone like you. Even if they did in the end, you cannot be sure if it's due to true love, or some form of sympathy or gratitude because of the efforts that you put in.

Get back on your feet and savour life. She's not worth your time anymore. Someone out there more worthy is though.