If you read any of my previous posts, you know my situation. Well... that girl still pretty much ignores me. I don't know why.. and whenever I ask her why.. she never gives me a straight answer. I asked her why she never answers her phone and she said "we can talk online". I also told her how i missed actually talking to her etc and she just says "lol theres nothing to talk about really" I mean.. COME ON She can't still be depressed over her breakup. It's as if this girl was told that i'm gay or something. I call her.. she NEVER answers her phone, I try and talk to her online.. and she STILL doesnt say anything besides "hi, nmu, bye", I try and talk to her after class and she just says hey, smiles, then quickly walks out of the room w/ her friends. She sits accross from me, and everytime I make eye contact with her she just looks away as quickly as possible. There is one thing though that might suggest she is still involved with her damn x: she still talks to the kid. She told me she went over his house on valentines day, I asked if they were gettin back to together, she said she might be. Anyway I don't think they are. I didn't give her anything on valentines day .. lol, I don't know why.

So there you have it.. I'm stuck. I have no idea what to do. I can't just get over her, believe me, I have tried. Sadly enough.. I wil have to find someone better before I can get over someone like her

I havent seen your other posts but i get a pretty good picture from this one.

One of the biggest No no's that a person can do is fall in love with someone on the rebound.

She breaks up with this guy, feeling depressed and rejected, low self esteem, and just needs a shoulder to cry on, she was very vulnerable, but was not in her right mind.

She IS a good person because she really has tried to give you the hint that its over, and doesnt want to hurt you, im sure she is very gratefull for the support you gave her, and doesnt want to make you feel bad.

She went to her ex on Valentines day, ill repeat that, on VALENTINES day. she still loves her ex. and whether write or wrong, she doesnt love you. and she has done everything but put a front page add to let you know easily.

Im sorry if im harsh, and to the point, and i may seem insensitive but I have done the same mistake. and gone through the same pain your going through, and the quicker you get over her, the sooner you can feel better.

If someday she does leave this guy for good, who knows, wait a few months then come into her life. but if you keep pressing the issue with her now she will end up doing something to make you hurt bad.

Its hard to love someone that you know you would be great with if only she would give you the chance, but no matter how many times you try and explain how you feel, she will not feel that way. leave her with good memories of you, and who knows.

I dunno man.. this girl really seemed like she liked me (read my previous posts). I don't think she would just completely reverse those feelings after she broke up w/ her bf. Maybe shes just overcome with her feelings for her x, and she doesnt want to talk to me because she has feelings for me too, or maybe she just doesnt want anyone liking her or wtvr. That I could understand. Ugh.. then again i am probably wrong. I still can't understand why she still isn't talking to me, it's been two months. I knew plenty of girls that were in the same perdicement as her, and they got over it after a few weeks, a month at most.