I need your help !! yes you.

I need help again. See, there's this girl at the gym that I like, she works as a personal trainer. She's very pretty and very friendly and most of the guys have a crush on her. a Personal trainer friend of mine who works with her, said that she told him that she finds me attractive and friendly. Problem is, I'm to damn shy to do something about it. We don't really talk to each other, just say hi when we pass and sometimes look at each other and smile. You would think that that'll be enough for me to do something, but I just kinda choke up when I think about talking to her. Ask me to talk to anyone girl on this planet, just not the one that I would really like to. Somebody please tell me that I need a kick in the rear !! How can I be comfortable around her without choking up like a 14 year old ?? I'm 22 and she's 20. Thanks for the (coming) help.

I really feel that if it were meant to be you would find some way of telling her how you feel. If she is this intimidating for you now, how will it be when you get tired of each other. I feel that you could talk to her if you wanted to, but something is stopping you and I think it is good to listen to your inner voice occasionally!

Hi Gerhard,

Thank you for coming to eNotalone.com again with your question. I tend to believe that you are a little shy and not sure WHAT to say actually.

I would start to make her a few compliments and start a little chat about what interests her. If you'd like to read more about this, I would like to invite you to our dating conversational tips: ... they have a bunch of helpful articles there. Besides that, I would just like to ask you: what do you have to loose by talking to her and ... eventually ask her out? I think the worst thing that could happen is her saying 'no'.

I hope this helps you a little ... I wish you good luck.

It is always frustrating for us girls that are picking up the vibes, but then nothing!!!! lol

To be REALLY cute, send a small gift of flowers saying exactly that.

Would you like to go on a date with me, I would ask in person, but then I would walk all over my words flustered!!! LOL Something like that.

That is CUTE!!!

AS