IN A BIND HERE!!!

This is it folks, ive decided to try and ask her out, or at least try to get her phone number. sounds good but this wouldnt be much of a post if there wasnt a problem - so, on with it. the problem here is that im really uncomfortable around girls and the girl i like always is with her friends - which further dissuades me from talking to her because more girls = more nervousness. so, the only solution i can think of is to isolate her; get her alone. the only flaw with that is how do i go about doing that?!

i need the answer to this question by tomorrow seeing that I have standardized testing in the same room as her (good discussion material - which, to me, is very difficult to come by) and tomorrow is the last day of testing which means its my last chance to talk to her about it.

well i dont know if you wull get this in time but i hope u will, the thing is that you do not need to be so nervous. just dont try to g up to her first walk by her and look at her eyes, let her know you are there then later say hello, after that she will prob want to see what is up with you so when you go and talk to her it will not be so awkard

plz let me know how it goes

later...

hey mike you got that same problem i "used" to have but i found out that the more open you are the less nervous you will be later on. also by facing my fears of telling girls i liked them i started having much better luck with them. because instead of hiding my crush to myself i opened up to them. trust me man the worst thing that can happen is she will say no, and it will hurt but theres plenty of fish in the sea! good luck