g/f mum dying

Hi

My problem basically lies with the fact that my g/f mum died about 4 weeks ago. Since that time she been very cold to me and has doubted our realtionship together. The way she has acted and what she said made me wonder what was going on and basiclly on Fridya dn asked questions of what she wanted, whether she loved me any more, whether she wnated me around, etc etc. She wouldnt answer which frustrated me even more and made me ask more quesitons. Bascally this went on friday niht and into saturday morning. That wa sthe last time I saw her as she wanted some time apart over the weekend and she was doubting my contribution to her life as I was an added stress when she needed to concentrate about her mum dying. I spoke to her last night saying that i relaise i was stressing her out and that I ddint mean to. I dont want to loose her at all. Athings seemed to be going fine and we spoke about what we did at the w/e. I then said that I went out Sunday night to a club and seh totally flipped. Saying it was inappropriate to go out to somwhwere like that. She said that if things were bad they were even worse now.

Do I just give her time and space for i)to calm down ii)to think about he r mum

Her mum died in valentines week and we didnt celebrate valentines. We agreed to celebarte it today, pancake day. ive not contact her all day and Im wondering what I should do. I dont want to push her further away.

It's good you understand that she is under great stress... It's awful but nothing can be done. Give her some time, don't be pushy. Just be always near if she needs anything. The worst thing if she'll decide that she doesn't need you, because of your adding stress to her life. Understand her - one of the worst thing in life is to loose one's parents or children. Be patient, please. You are a good guy. All the best to you

matty all you can do is show that you are there for support. but just dont distant yourself too much then she might think that you may not want to be around her. and thats only making things worse. be there to show that you love her. she is going through a hard time and she may just push you away thats natural. but show that you want to be there no matter what she does. give her the space she needs and let her have the time. but all you can do is be there. she's got a rough time to go through just as anyone else would if they lost a family member. you guys will pull through.