when i got pregnant with my 1st daughter i was so scared of being alone,because the father wasnt there, he wanted to be a teen, like i wish i could have. but i had my parents there supporting me and doing whatever they could to make sure i was in school, some teens dont have that. and i know my parents read these things so mom all i gotta say is thank you for everything, putting up with all the crap i put you through and you always told me what bad things were gonna happen but like most teens i had to learn by experience and i just had to see for myself but you were always there helping me out. i use to be a carless teen and now i'm a mother myself at a youg age but ur still proud of everything i do.you let me move out with don and live my life, and now i'm so happy. i just want you to know that.i'm finishing school next yr and going to college and i couldnt have done it without you.i just wish everyone in my situation had a parent that cares and understands as much as you did..i love you mom...alicia

Alicia,

this is mom. you're a good kid and a great mom, i'm very proud of the things you've done and how you handle things. i'm so glad you didnt put haylee up for adoption or anything.i know you'll be a great mom to the new baby also. anyone who veiws this page i hope you see how you need to inform your parents on things. they do love you and mean well.at first all parents are going to blow their top and yell at the fact their baby is going to have a baby,alicia went through a hard time in school with people being rude and everything because alicia was going to be a mom, but she finished it off. seeing how hard it was for her i just hope that all you guys and girls know what you're doing when you make adult choices.once you make the adult choices and have sex you can end up having to be an adult youself.i wish all of you the best of luck and hope you become great parents.you really do have to grow up fast and i've seen how hard it is.but good luck....