Help dealing with g/f mum dying part 3

Ok, I have posted earlier this week. Last night I spoke to my g/f. We disucssed things that were said over the weekend.She hadnt decided either way but knew that she couldnt answer my question which were understandable.She doesnt feel ready to see me yet as all we would do is discuss things and she jsut wanted some time to herself.We then spoke about what we got up to over the weekend. (SHe didnt want to see me all weekend. SHe had a bloke friend round on Sunday night. I wanted to see her but she said this friend was round for a cup of tea,so I aksed whether it was liekly that we would see each other,partly so I kew what I was doing as my friends were going out in town. She said she wanted an early night and that by the time her friend was going to leave etc etc it probably wasnt worth it, basically didnt want to see me).So I went out.So when she aslked my instead of lying I said I went out.Not on the oull nothing like that. The people I spoke to when I was out all I did was go on about my g/f and hopw much I missed her, hwo difficult things were and hwo i felt about her. I told her all of this and from things being ok on the phone she flipped saying that she couldnt believe that with things in our r/s so rocky that I went out and that were I went to wasnt appropriate and that the people I went with wasnt appropriate ie they are single and on the pull. i explained that I have a mind of my own and that I can go out and not be on the pull and that all I spoke abotu was her and thought abotu was her. She obviously didnt believe me. Basically accusing me that because my car wasnt in my drive when she went to work that Id stayed at someone hous e that id pulled, when in fact id gone to work early because i could nt sleep thinking bwout her!!! She just bascially kpet going on and evetually she annoyed me so much that she was being so unreasonable. The convo ended. She then went into text mode saying that I made her feel aweful becuase I spoke to a girl,that i must have really played on her mind for me to go out and that if it had been the other way round and shed have gone out id have gone mad.I said the difference being that I woudl have wanted to see her to start with, she wouldnt have been talking about me to blokes on the pull and that they wouldnt have been mingers, like this girl was that i was talking too. All along my g/f said it wasnt a matter of trust just that it was un appropriate that I went where I did.She wouldnt answer her phone to me and we continued the debate over text which i hate. i heard nothing until later last night when she said that she told me about this bloke coming round so I knew what she was doing and that she wasnt doing anything behind my back that i didnt know about,and that i ddint show her the same consideration. Eventually i pursuaded her to answer her phone. She just continued to rant at me and like always it was left to me to back down and try and calm the situation. SHe was like a woamn possessed and said that if things were bad they were even worse now. I said that I didnt want to loose her, that when things are good they are great time but that if she felt things had goen to far which she kpet saying (you better get used to going out with your friends on the pull) that if she wanted to finish things then she shoudl do so. I can reallly remember hwo it was left. I think she said that she needed some space but that I shoudl keep in contact with her. DO I leave things and wait for her to contact me??I dont want to be seen as the one who didnt contact her? If people have seen my previous its been a difficult time for her,her mum died recently, do you think it was fair for her to react the way she did?? Another thing is that her mum died in valentines week. We decided not celebrate valentines that week, but today on Pancake day. Do I just right this day off that we would celebrate it due to us rowing, do I sent her a nice text, if so what do i say that not to mushy and will not push her further wawy but will let her kno that I want her???Or do i just leave it?

I think you have a valid point. I psoke to her last night. Things jsut generated into a row. So I said if she wants her space to think and start to miss me then I wont call anymore as this willalways happen. She then said that to that maybe if I called and jsut had a normal conversation that might help.

What do I do there then?? She i basically being stubborn and pushing me away. As much as I said that im trying to put myself in her shoes etc and be more understanding she says that she cant afford to wait for me to forge tall this and flare up again. Bascially words will nto work and may be I can jsut call he tot see hwo she is and then maybe she'll start to miss me.

I dont know anynmore!!!!