Sex.....The Problems After It

Sex...everyone wants to do it when there young but i tell you Dont. it could get you pregnant...get aids sex is not something ya wanna do. I know I had sex about 11 months ago and now i am i have a baby. thats all i need right now. i mean i have had a lousy time because my parents recently got divorced my grandparents died and my sister was pregnant and the baby died 3 hours after birth. I wanted to put the baby up for addoption but at the last second i backed out and the couple that was going to raise my baby were very upset. i am having a rough time because the father is into alchahal and drugs. i dont want anything to do with him. i am so unhappy because i am a drop out of 9th grade and i have no life accept my baby girl....Corey Elizabeth. i love Corey but how am i going to give her what i want to with absolutly nothing. i feel like i was put here as a potato who gets nocked up.

Thank you so much for your insight and I think that this post will help many people out there. As for my reply to you...have you considered open adoption? You are able to see your baby often but you are not bound to care for it when you are not ready. If you cannot give this baby what it needs as far as attention and care, then really, the best thing for you to do is what is best for the baby. try not to be blinded by selfishness. I am sure all you want is to have your baby with you, but you need to think, will the baby be the best she can be and have the best of everything? Can you give her everything that the family who are so unfortunate to not be able to even have kids give her? Will the baby be well off having a mother that couldn't complete high school or college? What kind of a job will you have to support it? I really think maybe you could look into open adoption, that way, you can establish a life for yourself, complete school, have fun with your friends, and most importantly, the baby will have a family that will be able to care for its every single need and you will still be able to watch corey grow and mature and still be a part of her life. You are giving up everything and you don't have to do that. And that poor family that is unable to concieve themself, I can understand why they would be upset. Thay are able to care for a child but are unable to have one. And who knows when another opportunity will come? I was adopted and my parents had to wait 5 yrs before I could live with them...or meet them. the system can be so messed sometimes. But having had a first-hand experience in adoption, I will welcome any questions or comments that you have about your baby. Feel free to PM me. Good luck. I know that you know what is best....just look within your heart.

i dont think she would want to put the baby up for adoption if shes the only thing she has in life.my daughter means a lot to me to and i would never consider just giving her up.but you can go to school.get ahold of a health department around ur area and they can help you out with trying to find daycare for your daughter while ur kn school. or there's even schools that have daycares in them to bring ur daughter and its free.i did that for a lil while but now i have a 2cnd on the way so i switched to online classes.my moms friend did open adoption and they moved and didnt even let her see the baby.and there was nothing that the court could do about it because she signed papers saying she gave all rights to them.so if you do open adoption thats another thing you have to think about.but anyways. there are a lot of programs that will help you out. like wic.they will pay for all ur babies formula and really the only thing u haev to buy ur daughter is diapers clouthes and stuff like that.but you do need school so just think about what i said.and i hope i helped..alicia