Girl I liked flirting...

This girl who I really liked but things never really worked out with bcause she wasnt sure how she felt and wanted to be friends for now, is trying to get back into my life. it hurt alot but i set my heart on trying to move on and i kinda excluded her from my life for a while, but now she is flirting and being all cute with me and i think trying to get my attention back. i dont understand why, considering she was the one that said it wasnt working....why is she doing this? what should i do?

i am not with the games...but i must agree. Do not make urself easy 4 her to just "snag" u up back into her life. Thats giving her too much control over ur heart like ur some lil puppet. Now, she may realize how wonderful of a guy u are, but only after she has hurt u. YEs, she may want u back, but if u go back..it could wind up being the same thing...a big fat "dumped" sign hangin over ur head...

You have to take it REAL slow with her...even when she is showing u how much she cares,...and even when she flirts...brush it off, as if u dont care. Change the subject to talk about something else, and it will get her to wondering why ur not "on the same page" as her with the flirting when b4 she broke ur heart. Let he sweat u for awhile to allow her feelings grow quite a bit more,...to the point that u feel confident that she loves u just as much, or even more than u love her...

THEN...take it from there...the things i said is not "playin a game"..its just being cautious of settin urself up 4 another heart break...without making sure she cares...

cookies

Well we had gone for about a month without talking and recently we have had two incredible conversations online and when i see her in person she acts really cute with me, and i think you guys gave great advice. i don't think i should be an as* but i am going to give her next signals and next time she IMs me or next time she tries to act cute i either won't respond, not to ignore just to make her ask herself, what is going on here? do you think that will deter her from wanting me back in her life or will that make her want it even more?

60/40 are your chances! lol Who can predict what someone will do. The main thing is that you don't just go falling right back into her arms after being treated that way. There is no "game" about it!!!! Don't humiliate your self though. Play ball a little harder.

Just my opinion. ;-)

AS