At the moment i have a boyfriend that i have been going out with for 15 months now, he is all i have in the world. He is 19 and i am 18. When i met him everything went into place and we were so happy together. About 6 months ago every thing started going wrong i became more and more attached to him, we were always arguing and falling in and out all the time. Then 2 months ago he wanted to go out with his friend on a boys night out, which was fine with me. My friend and i decided to go and see how he was at the bar he went to, when i got there a saw him chatting up some girls (so it looked to me!) and i went up to him and slapped him i was so angry, i felt so hurt, not only that but his friend had taken his girlfriend so i felt really left out. We broke up and i was heart broken, we spoke about it a week later and got back together. Now recently i am more aware of him and he seems to always be talking about his brothers girlfriend how great she is and he hugs and kiss's her all the time and i can't help but feel jelous. He also put a big happy birthday to her on a website whick she looks at and he never done anything like that for me when it was my birthday not so long ago. Now i am wishing we had never got back together. I don't know what to do! I feel lost because he is all i have, can anyone suggest anything?? am i being paranoid or is he not worth my time? S-london