Flirting or Serious Im not sure

I know this girl and she flirts with me and everything she does the stuff on the list like touching,talking,smiling, she always approaches me when we see each other in school, her friends always stare at me when shes not around, im not sure about the Pupil thing. At first I thought it was obvious she liked me but now im not sure if she is just a flirt. When I see her she usually is around different guys whenever I see her. She sometimes comes into my lunch hour and sits at my table and 3 of my friends know her. She even started touching on one of their arms and sitting in the same seat with him, and I was sitting right next to them. Then she started trying to flirt with me right after she was with him. Anyway I dont know if she is just a flirt or if she is serious.

yeah it sounds like she could be a flirtatious person. However, no hpoe is lost. Flirt back! get her attention as she has gotten yours. Do you have anything to lose? Give it a shot. If you are talking to her already, then half the battle is over. My suggestion is to flirt back to her and see where it leads you. i am sure she will be surprised.