gf 7 years, broke up, she met some1, will she come back?

Hello,

Can someone give me some advice. After 7 years of a wonderful relationship my gf finished things the morning we were to go away for a romanic weekend. She since met someone at work and is now going out with him. She would not give me or us a chance to work things out when we split despite how hard i tried. She said she wanted time and space on her own and that there was no one else. 2 months later she was casualy going out with another man and i think now it could be serious. It has now been 4 months and it is tearing me apart.

It was the perfect relationship and everyone said how lucky we were but she ended things as she felt were could not get on well enough and recently were iritable to each other. It was at a difficult time for her as her family are moving overseas. We got on so well for so long and had a wonderful relationship as friends and lovers. We shared so much and were so close. We did split up for a week 3 months before but we could not live with out each other and she came back. I wanted to marry her but i was waiting until her birthday to ask her. We had so much in common but there were some differences. She said she expected things to work out well but she could have tried harder to make it work. She never came to me to tell me she was unhappy. We could have sorted it all out. She was my first girlfriend but she was what i wanted in a woman. I had thought a lot about this and decided that perfection was not possible, but she was as close to perfection that i could have met. She was beautiful, loving caring etc. I was very good to her and although we did agrue from time to time i never truly hurt her. I think she is looking for the perfect relationship after deciding we might not get on well in the future. I was working long hours and we hardly see each other. When we did we were both stressed out and tired. The break away was ment to give us some quality time but she would not go.

I tried so hard to win her back and wrote her a few deep letters telling her how much i loved her, reminding her of the many good times and telling her that i did not want to argue and just enjoy life with her. It did not make any difference. I met her a few times and asked her to come back and we could go away and get engaged. She refused. She said she does not love me and that she had moved on. She loved me so much for so long and when we split but i think the new man in her life has made her forget about me and the good times. I think she will realise soon that life is not perfect and what we had was special and that i was a good man and right for her. I cant help but think that i drove the girl away as i took her for granted and caused silly arguments. I realise that now but have no chance to put things right. She was such a caring and loving girl, who adored me for so long. How can she move on so quickly. I would understand if i truly hurt her but there was very little wrong and it could have been sorted out very easy by talking and comprimise.

I have tried hard and she still will not come back. I miss her so much and know she was the one. I miss her more now than whe we first split up. Is there anything i can do to win her back or should i try to move on and perhaps she might relaise her mistake in time. It is so hard to stop thinking about her and all we had. Is it possible she could come back. Please help with some advice or someone who is in the same boat to share a story. CD, London, England.

I know for a fact that your hurting, And Im with you. I too have been hurt like you, its not a fun thing. But honestly. She cant let your love go, if you guys loved eachother. I honestly from past experience, thinks he might have got sick and tired of the scene with you and her. She wants to experiment. She wants to see what else is out there. And I honestly think 98% sure, she'll come back if you give her time. DOnt let her go through life thinking how it could have been. Let her see now, so the futur is brighter. Because if you were feeling the way she feels, you would want her to understand you also. My advice is, leave her be, its really hard but let her do her thing, let her be, if you dont leave her alone for awhile shes not gonna get a dose of life without you. Let her miss you. Let her call you. let her realize what you guys had can never be replaced. Give her time! If you need me Im definitally here for you. Keep your head up and be strong. Because no matter if you like it or not. Life is still going on. And you dont live forever!

INSTANT message me sometime.....

|

v

cd101, I totally understand how you feel. I have this nagging feeling that my 8 year relationship with my bf is coming to an end. And I'm desperately trying to hang on. He agreed to give us another chance, and I will really try to make it work but still I know how u feel. Even though he has agreed to give it another try, I feel almost as if I have already lost him. I, too, believe that he is THE ONE for me. Yes, neither one of us is perfect, but, like you and your gf, we go so well together. He truly is the love of my life and I cannot picture a future without him. Lucky for me, there does not seem to be anyone else in his life so hopefully we can work this out and stop it from getting worse. Just know that I feel your pain too. You are not alone. And I drive strength from hearing how others, like yourself are able to deal with your situations. I find that I constantly give in to my temptations to call him, and see him, even when I know he wants some space. Hearing that other people have the courage to back off (as hard as it is), gives me the strength to do it too.

VV,

My best advice to you is to do all you can to save what you have. Work hard and communicate with each other. Take nothing for granted because the pain when they are gone is unbearable. That is what i have learned the hard way. You are lucky you have a chance. I never got one. But at the same time do think is he right for you. Both of you try and determine what you want from the relationship and what you want in life and then meet up, discuss this and then see if you can comprimise and agree on things. This is the best thing you could do. I wish i could have done that.

Good luck & Keep in touch.

CD101.