my girl is waiting for my right move

hello,.

ok,. i only want to it make brief,. me and my girl,. always argue on some,. stupid,. nonsense,. and sometimes shallow matter that for me,. is nothing to care about,

she always get upset, on me on simple things,. which honestly,. i dont know the reason why, she is my first girlfriend, and compared to a basketball player, im an amatuer and really innocent to what a girl wants, and having a hardtime understanding them, on our last argument,. her reason for being upset to me for nothing,. has really a purpose,. she said she acts rude on me, because there is something she wants me to do,. she wants me to be more intimate and sweeter to her,. she said,. im not that sweet as a guy,. and she wants me to change that,. she wants me to be more intimate,.coz when she is upset,. i only talk to her,. and asking why she is so upset,. for nothing,. coz at first i didn't realized that she wants me to do something, not until our last argument

its my first time,. and i dont know,. how to react on girls actions,. and i cant pick-up their lines,. i dont know what to do,. i wish to be morewarm to her,. and to be more close ,.as well,. but can think of things to do,...any advice??????

the Agent

If something bothers your girlfriend enough for her to be upset, even if you do not understand the reason why or you feel that it is 'nothing to care about', think again!....if it has upset her, no matter how small, it is still important! You should ask her what it is that you have done wrong and how can you put it right, let her know that you are asking so that you do not repeat the same mistake. She wants you to be more intimate, how do you know what 'INTIMATE' is, she could mean looking into her eyes and whispering sweet nothings, you do not know what her meaning of intimate is, you can only know if you ask! Likewise, her constantly being upset over what you think is nothing is obviously bothering YOU so you need to let her know gently that you do want to please her but you need to know how to to because this is affecting you too. No person on this planet is exactly the same, they may look similar but everyones needs are different. You could spend years trying to please her before you actually find out, so save you energy and just ask, that way it takes less energy, less time, and you then know that whatever your doing is going to be RIGHT! Good Luck!

Your girlfriend deep down inside is challenging you to be a leader and a man. Be firm and never cave in or break down and cry in front of her. She is trying to push your buttons and see how much crap you will take. Sounds crazy but that's the way it is. Men like to keep things the same in a relationship, yet girls are always looking to make changes. Don't let her change who you are, even if she threatens to leave.........let her, if you remain strong and exude confidence always, she will always come back to you even when she says she won't. Good luck