is this normal

hi, iv bin going out with my gf for about 6 months now. when we first started going out my gf was really friget and well she not no more becouse of me. but she is shy still, but im working on that and im almost got her confortable. but my problem is she said that she is shy and she didn t wanna grab my penis unless she had me guide her. well the other day i did. and well i didn t get hard but i got something out of it. and i was woundering if that is ok. like i can get harder but was it maybe that i have pants on, that what im thinking. but other stuff she dose to me make it pop up in a sec, and it stays like that for a bit. but im just thinking maybe im not conforsedable with it or im about it, but i have nothing to be about becouse i am big then average. so if anyone can help thanx you. i no for a fact that if i had nothing on it was pop up with the slitest touch from her, but im just thinking it becouse i have pants on. thanx, someone help me

I wouldn't worry about it. It doesn't seem like there is a problem. Try to get your girlfriend to loosen up by making sure you don't criticize anything she does. Let her experiment, whether it be good for you or not. Sometimes girls are only afraid of penis's because they are afraid that they will be doing something wrong and that the guy will make fun of them. Try to reassure her, and she will become more comfortable. Good luck.

I also agree. I doubt there's anything wrong with you. I don't think it was the pants either. That's happened to me quite a few times and there's no erectile disfunctions here, lol! Maybe you're nervous or afraid, or maybe you're just living a stressful life. There are a lot of factors when it comes down to "it" you know... Don't worry about it. Once you and your girl get more comfortable, it'll be good, for hours=)

LOL@minndawg...

well...i agree with the others, and i dont see a problem between the two of u guys. From what ive read, ur just gonna hafta guide her until shes comfortable enough to take that initiative herself...

my suggestion, ...when the two of u are alone and making out and feelings & tension is starting to slowly build up...sometimes make a conscious effort to wear some comfortable pants like sweats, maybe without underwear or even boxers. That wont inhibit her in any way of "massaging" (my term) u more gently in that area, thus giving u easier access in guiding her hands directly to this area freely, without having zippers or pants in the way. Surely, you will be satisfied,...but be thoughtful, and make sure that you are pleasing her in some way...as it will get her in the mood 4 u two to explore ur bodies together, as one...

Im sure at first it might be a nervous moment for her until shes becomes comfortable with touching u in a lovin way. Touching your body and skin directly, versus through clothing (in my experience), is proven to be more pleasurable and intimate...for her and im sure ull definatelay find it more pleasing as well...

good luck with ur lady...soon enough, ull find urself waking up to an arousal in the middle of the night with your lady smiling at u tenderly, and her hand finding its way to doing just what ur wanting now...

: )

cookies