i want him back!

aww

i want my ex back but the problem is we dont talk anymore and it seems that he doesnt want to talk to me either (he avoids my calls and doesnt aswer my emails), what would i do to make him come back to me? it would be a year since we last talked and until now he's still on my mind, should i go to his house and talk to him?

I know the pain. They say that you should act like you dont want them back, and act all happy and they will see you with this great happy life and want you back.......but it doesnt always work. Mine lives accross country so i cant do that , but if you live near him you can try emailing or calling him just once and not say anything about getting back together, say you want to be friends, then when your around him act happy, tell him all the great things going on in your life and how busy you are and you might become what he wants, and what he once wanted. begging doesnt work, constantly calling dont work either its annoying, blow his mind and take a different approach, tell him you know and accept your breakup and want to be freidns, it will take a while if it even works but be freidns, and tell him all about your busy great life and act like you just dont care, hard to get... ...got it???

they hate beggars, unfortunately mine is on drugs, lives to far, and etc to do that. I just started taking this approach. but hes so far gone right now, i dont know waht to do. well thats all i could think of . good luck,

Hi aww,

Welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for sharing your questions with us. I am sorry to hear that you still are going through a difficult part of life.

I would like to say that wether paingirl's suggestion works or not, I do not agree to that approach. What you would be doing is playing mind games. I remember how someone did that to me and it for me it doesn't work, either. I stopped talking to this woman and started a healing process instead.

I hope this benefits you...

~ SwingFox ~