Wanting to Make Out but she "wants more then that"

korey

Ok, I nnow have a girlfriend! I am 14 and she is 14, her parents like us going out but just that no making out and that crap but my parents told me to break up with her, though I never did. Anyway, we wanted to start making out, now we discussed this and she said she really wanted to but she wanted to do more then kiss(and I mean KISS) and touch each other with cloths on. She won't really tell me what she wants but we can't go all the way(Dang it!) because we can only do this at school or at our teen night(youth group) meetings at the church. She said she didn't want to at the school so that leaves us at the church, now I have found the perfect room that no one will be in, however, nneed to know by Tuesday(when i was planing this for) what she means by what she said but she won't really tell me! So, what do you guys think she means?

Thanks

Hi korey,

It's good to see that you guys are doing so well. I have to be honest to you. I don't know really what she wants, but she might be referring to making love and I mean ... going ALL the way.

Now, I am not against making love, to show someone physically how you feel for someone emotionally, BUT ... I think you guys are too young. I am sorry to say this, but I really think you are. I have heard of a lot of teenagers how sorry they were for loosing their virginity too early. They said they were too foolish.

That's why I want you to be really careful and think this over VERY well. Before you meet her, I suggest that you think over very well what you DO and DON'T want to happen on Tuesday. My suggestion is to avoid doing something you are going to regret in your later life. You are only 14 and thus have a lifetime. I consider making love an adult response to feelings. That's my personal opinion and everyone has their own opinion on this, but that says something over how I feel about this.

Last but not least: no matter what you plan or don't plan to do. DO IT SAFE AND USE A CONDOM WHERE APPROPRIATE!!!

*Steps down from his soap box and bows* ... thank you

~ SwingFox ~

Hehe...very well said SwingFox!

Korey, I do agree very much with what Fox mentioned. A few additional points from me are :

1. You folks are only 14. It is ok for you to start exploring your sexuality, kisses, light petting etc. But going all the way is something you should not even consider. Why so? This ties in with point number 2.

2. Going ALL the way comes with taking some form of responsbilities. Did you watch Spiderman? Remember that line, 'with great power, comes great responsibility'? That very much applies here to. When we become sexually mature, we possess the great power to concieve human life. Sex may just be a pleasure for some, but let's not forget what its actual purpose really is for.

Conclusion, love her all you want and cherish your relationship. But if you decide to go all the way this time, please, think thrice.

Cheers dude.

Dude, thats great news about you two getting together!

Im not sure about this, but where i come from, its illegal to have sex under the age of 16. Sure most people don't listen to it, but there is a reason theres an age limit, and i htink the reasons are in the above posts. Theres no need to rush into so soon. In sweden or somewhere, its actully uncool to have under aged sex!

Also, doing it in a church... no offence, but isnt that abit, you know, disrespectfull to God or whatever? How about waiting for a time when your home alone together or at a party or something?

Best of luck!

Hi there. The above posts are very insightful and everything that has been said should be taken into consideration. Sex is a HUGE responsibility and bleeder is right, don't forget what it really is supposed to be for. You really can never be too careful these days regarding sex. There are so many dangerous diseases out there and although this may not be what you want to hear, its the truth. The other point Id like to bring up is that whenever you DO decide to have sex, use a condome...yeah, but make sure you really have deep and true feelings for the person. Dont do it only because you want to be cool or you are in the heat of the moment. You will be so much happeier if you wait for the right girl.

I am not 100% sure that this girl wants to go all the way tho.

she said she really wanted to but she wanted to do more then kiss(and I mean KISS) and touch each other with cloths on. She won't really tell me what she wants but we can't go all the way

Maybe she is just interested in heavy petting. Either under the shirt or under the belt. This is safer than sex and can be more fun anyway. I advise you to become experienced in the foreplay fields before you go to the final step. But please, do not rush anything. Swingfox is right, there is an entire lifetime ahead of you. Noo need to rush anything. Id also like to emphasize Santa's point that a church isnt the best place to be intimate with someone. I am not a religious person but it is highly disrespectful and besides, you could get into a lot of trouble if you are caught. I hope you make the right decisions and good luck in whatever you do. I'm glad things are going well between you two!

Thank you everyone! I do not think we are going to have sex but maybe just touch each other in certain(sp?) spots. She has told me today she thinks a lot about my dick and she really would like to touch it and see it! Now about the church thing, we both go to a Lutheran school and a Lutheran church so we are religious(sp?) people kinda, but we have thought long and hard about this and both feel the only time/place is at our youth group meetings and at the church, I feel llike maybe it is not the right place but I really feel for right now it is the right thing.

Thanks,

Korey

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, now, you should know that I decied not to do it after all, or for that fact anything past kissing, I thought long and hard and came up to the idea that it is way too soon, I told her that and she like went nuts on me! Anyway, I thought you should know that before you pass judgement on me.

• 1 month later...

what i think she means is that she just wants to first start making out...then she wants U to grab her butt, or the opposite side...then her to grab ur...u know, then u slowly pull down ur pants, then she gives you a hand job. that's all i know from past experiences! luv ya! -manderz

Hey Korey

Not that much older than you, but i have a question.WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PICK UP SOMEONE LIKE THAT! Is this girl a slut or what, I have done the entire make out thing and taken a bit farther like feeling each other up but the possibility of the girl wanting sex before the guy at the age of 14 is kind of a little farfectched to me. I agree to make out and stuff even though the church may be your only place, and i am fine with the entire feeling each other up, but sex is going a bit too far wait till your at least 16 or 18 or out of school. But I agree with what the people said above and dont mess up your life yet or lose your virginity.