A Trap He Fell In For Lying!How Do I Tell Him!?

jaxie

Ok, well my ex keeps lying to me and I did't know if I should I believe, so then i asked one of the friends online to talk to him with my ex thinking it was his best friends so i was looking what he was answering and he told him the truth, something I had a hard time to accept it, but now I'm going to see him at school. How do I tell him that I did the online thing? I think I should laugh at him for doing what he did to me, but I also think it's wrong. He made me feel bad too, so what should I do? How do I tell him that I know the truth?

Jaxie

Hi Jaxie,

I think in order to avoid any more pain, I would recommend you to just leave the situation. Tell him that you lost all your interest, because you know what happened. Leave it at that and try to walk away. May be it might even be easier for you to wait till he comes to you and then explain this to him.

I hope this helped you ... good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

my ex really,,long story,im going to her house to retrieve my personal belongings.what would be a good thing to tell her not so much in a mean way,but in a way to tell her she can have her new guy and that i could care less,id like to walk away feeling good about it,i really don't want to ruin her whole life for what she did,but i would be satisfied at some choice words that would really make her think and make it look as if im happy to be going...ladies any tips???

Sean,

I understand how betrayed you feel and how unhappy she has made you. I am sorry to see that you are being hurt by her.

I would suggest, though, to leave it all. I don't think revenge is the solution here, since it might even fire back at you. What good does revenge to you anyways?

I know it's hard, but I would let things go, Sean. I wish you luck and happiness in the near future! Thank you for the change in your words. It's good to see that your posts don't contain swear words anymore.

~ SwingFox ~

I think that you should say nothing to her, you came to get your stuff and that is all. If you say anything negative, then you'll be encouraging her to come back and bother you again. At the end of a relationship, epecially a bad break up, everything that is going to be said has been said already. You could say lets just be friends or you know where to find me if you need anything. But the truth is that you can't go back to normal, you can only go forward after learning the lesson in this place. Have a good day! Be good.