Hi I'm 16 with a new baby girl,and two toddlers. They are the pride in my life. My baby was born the day before Valentines day. I have a close friend of mine helping me because the father of all three of my kids is in Italy. To all teens the best advice I can give u is to wait. I'm glad I kept my kids but its hard and I know I'll make it. There are many paths in like and mine ended up well.

Hi Charmed,

Thank you so much for coming to eNotalone.com with this advice. So many teenagers do not understand what it is like to have a baby and do not oversee the responsibilities at first. Like mermayd, I am also very glad to hear first hand from a teenage mom how it is to be a teenage mom. Having a baby is a BIG responsibility.

I know this sound like lecturing, but teenagers, please use protection at all times and think before having a baby. You have a lifetime, you know? There is really no need to rush.

I hope this helped all. Charmed, once again... thank you so much. You did a wonderful job, girl!! Keep up the good work!!

~ SwingFox ~