my ex just got herself a new guy!

(censored)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goooooooooood!

it hurts!

i don't know what to do

she's the love of my life!

what should i do?

will she come back?

she started going out with him the night she got angry with me... the day before my birthday

myyyyy goooooooooood

please help me

Hi,

I understand that you are very hurt at the moment and that you are in a lot of pain.

Unfortunately I cannot help you to take your pain away. I would, if I could. My suggestion is to accept the pain as part of the healing process. It's okay to feel hurt and it is okay to cry, if you need to. Those are perfectly healthy human responses.

Time will heal your wounds... that's a promise. I wish you good luck in your healing process.

~ SwingFox ~

Hey, I can't say too much more, but I still want to help... Now, you will definiteley get over it, there is no question about it, i have been in that situation before, and it really does stink (heh, the censors). One of my friends was so depressed the first night she and her bf broke up, she cried all night, got no sleep, and threw up several times, the next day she could barely talk or play her flute (in band) and she was just so depressed... Well in a few days things got better, she would smile often, and hang out with her friends. She was eventually over it, and even started seeing another guy. Emotions can change so rapidly, but do know it will always get better. You will feel better in a week or so, trust me. I hope everything works out ok! ~sorry~