There's this girl with a long-distance relationship

Do you really want to be the "new boat"? If she is the type of person that is too insecure within herself to HAVE to have someone whther she is interested in them or not, is she the type of person you want to be wth? I would be confused as to whether one day she would do the same to me as she would do to her current bf. She may not be happy with him and not be able to hold a long distance relationship, but you should try to not become one of her problems. What I mean by this is that you should let her end one thing before beginning another so she isn't overwhelmed in troubles and guilt, and also to prevent any unecessary pain that may be caused. I would let her know that you are interested in her and have her make a decision that she will either be with you or him. And make sure she follows through. Would you feel comfortable with her being with you but still telling this other guy, pretending that she is still interested?

Hi Somewhere,

I would like to point out to you that I do believe in long distance relationship, as long as they have something to work to. Apart from the question wether it's a good idea or not and apart from the question that you're right or wrong in doing this, you have to consider that this young woman might not even WANT to break away with you.

I hope you think things out first, before you act. Like mermayd said: you might cause a lot of pain; towards yourself... and to her. I suggest that you find another young woman that is more available.

I hope this helped you some and wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~