I am Kathleen My son is 9 months old, his names Matthew.

My Long Lost Love, his name is Rick Norred

I know I dont stand or deserve a second chance with him

but the truth is I miss him his wife is nice, he has two kids,

its not like I want to be with him again(unless they divorcce for a reason besides me)

I just want to know how i let go of someone I have loved for 7 years. I still love him, I still wonder or want to call and just cry to him, tell him how sorry I am for what I did to him. Theres alot of regrets between us but my number one regret or mistake is what I did to him, the second one would be that it wasnt me he married, I love my son and my life but I also love him I know theres a time I have to let him go but how, and how do I tell him goodbye?

or that I will always love him and want to see him again just to let him know I care?

Help if you can my e-mail address is email removed Thanks

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for coming to eNotalone.com with your questions ... I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a hard time.

I would advice you to see if you could get closure from him. May be you can call him one more time and then go your separate ways. With him being married now it is very unlikely that you will get together. At least, I believe it is the best thing to work on that assumption.

Try to find a nice way for both of you to get closure and then start a healing process. I hope you have lots of friends to help you through this. Talk to them... feel the pain and accept the pain as part of the healing process.

I send you my warmest regards from The Netherlands, Europe along with good lucks ... I hope your wound will heal fast.

~ SwingFox ~