guys.. can u accept this ??

it might be another challenge for us if we really get together ...

my first bf is shorther then me, the 2nd one is younger than me, but in the end no result for the relationships becoz of these problemz..

now, this guys is shorther and younger than me...

haha, looks like this round i really in deep trouble..

can any guy tells me,

would u mind if ur gf is taller or older than u??

Hi Moddy,

For me, the gal must be shorter than me (am 1.8m). Age wise, prefably younger.

But what's most important is how the two of you get along. How you both bond emotionally. This spiritual tie can sometimes overcome any aspects of physical difference in a relationship.

If you feel for him, why not try the relationship out? Best of Luck!

Hi. I am not a guy, but I thought I would put in a liitle input...my best friend is a basketball player. She is 6ft tall from what I can rememebr. All of the guys that she has dated are shorter than her. Although she felt uncomfortable at times, the guys liked it. I too, have dated guys shorter than me. I can understand the feelings you have. But the point its...if the guy dates you in the first place, knowing your height, then there really is nothing to worry about. Thats what they like. And they dont feel like they are being dominated or anything. Tall women are beautiful and many out there curse that they are short...so take what ya got and flaunt it! You're all that!

Hi,

The only obligation YOU have in life, is the obligation for YOU to be happy. If YOU are not happy, then YOU cannot make someone else happy.

Who cares if he's taller or not? Who cares if he's younger or not? Don't worry... be happy!

Good luck and lots of happiness....

~ SwingFox ~