Ask For Advice

Thread: My ex is dating my Mate

Garfield

My ex is dating my Mate

My ex girlfriend is seeing a guy that i was kinda mates with. It has been about 2 months since we broke up and we were going out for almost 7 years. Yes of course i fell in love with her (1st) and her the same...but i can't comprehend how she can do what she is doing. They have been seeing eachother for nearly a month (what my real mates tell me) Do i show her how wrong it is and how hurt i am...do i make an effort with her...or do totally ignore her and make her regret what she is doing.

Please help

jessr06
    babe tell me about it, my bf broke up with me and my 2 best friends had sex with him the next day and the week after that. Girls are stupid and you cant trust anyone, but hey he realized what he lost and its been a year and 5 months and were doing great. dont chase him, just wait till he realizes what he lost and hell come back... (dont give into him to much please)

SwingFox

Keep your eyes open...

Hi Garfield,

I am sorry that you are going through a hard time right now. It must be hard to hear and see about your ex and your mate. I am sure it hurts bad. I am not going to disagree with Jess. I have followed her postings and she really knows what she's talking about.

I would want to give you one more point of view, though. Just bear in mind: how long are you willing to wait? For the time being I would be sure to keep your eyes open and start a healing process somewhat anyways, just in case. I also suggest not to force. You cannot force anyone into anything, No matter how much you might really want to do that.

Time might realize your ex g/f that she made a mistake... good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

Top Threads
Boyfriend cheated
Hello everyone, I want unbiased comments and posts. I have been with my ex boyfriend for 8 years and we been thru a lot together, we both lost
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
If my ex asks why I did not text her "Happy Birthday", What To Say?? Also Xmas/New Years/No Contact
3 part Question, Answer what you can, from experience/or with opinion. [B]Background[/B] [B]Dated:[/B] 9 Months [B]Known:[/B] 1.5
My ex called me 9 months later
I loved this guy so much and i was obsessed with him. i did everything I could to show him that I loved him but he was very doubtful, he never
I know I shouldnít care
I am starting to get really pissed off, my ex girlfriend keeps asking my good friend I race with to always hang out and go over for wine. This is
Ex from 2 years ago (out of the blue)
Apparently my bro logged into my social media as I wasnít logged out, he texted the man I love and loved very much from 3 years ago. ďHey itís
Ex problems
Hello, so my ex who I was with for 5 years broke up with me July just gone. Much to my suprise! She did this via text ( never had the guts to sit me

Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice