Ask For Advice

Thread: My ex is dating my Mate

Garfield

My ex is dating my Mate

My ex girlfriend is seeing a guy that i was kinda mates with. It has been about 2 months since we broke up and we were going out for almost 7 years. Yes of course i fell in love with her (1st) and her the same...but i can't comprehend how she can do what she is doing. They have been seeing eachother for nearly a month (what my real mates tell me) Do i show her how wrong it is and how hurt i am...do i make an effort with her...or do totally ignore her and make her regret what she is doing.

Please help

jessr06
    babe tell me about it, my bf broke up with me and my 2 best friends had sex with him the next day and the week after that. Girls are stupid and you cant trust anyone, but hey he realized what he lost and its been a year and 5 months and were doing great. dont chase him, just wait till he realizes what he lost and hell come back... (dont give into him to much please)

SwingFox

Keep your eyes open...

Hi Garfield,

I am sorry that you are going through a hard time right now. It must be hard to hear and see about your ex and your mate. I am sure it hurts bad. I am not going to disagree with Jess. I have followed her postings and she really knows what she's talking about.

I would want to give you one more point of view, though. Just bear in mind: how long are you willing to wait? For the time being I would be sure to keep your eyes open and start a healing process somewhat anyways, just in case. I also suggest not to force. You cannot force anyone into anything, No matter how much you might really want to do that.

Time might realize your ex g/f that she made a mistake... good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

Top Threads
On a dating site...just 2 weeks after break up
Can anyone shine some light on this.... 2 weeks after she dumped me, she is on Match...We were together for 2 .5 years...She dumped me once, then
My own worst enemy
A week before my ex dumped me.. We had a date and went for some ice cream....She told me that she wasn't happy with her life...Dissatisfied with her
Contacted first love online after 25 years.I am married ,he is not.
We met when we were both 14, had a bumpy relationship, on and off for 2 years and then he left me.I was in love with him. The kind of love where you
Confused bout Ex....I know He doesnt want me back but why did this happen?? Men plz advise!
So my ex broke up with me right around new years 9 months ago. I didn't know he was unhappy with me so much and he met someone else and didn't tell
So hard forgiving the one you love.
After 3 yrs of having tough love I really have nothing but lots of bitterness towards him and it gets alot worse having to think about all the bad
My ex contacted me a year after his break-up
So my ex and I broke up in the beginning of the year of 2016 but we still saw each other on a weekly basis even though we weren't official bf/gf
Do I sound stupid???
Hello Guys, I hope you'll spare some minutes to give me an advice! So, I've been on and off with my ex for the past 4years now.. he was my second

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
College DRAMA??
*** This is the very FIRST WEEK ***College" as in NOT university- We're all 18 (ish) and live with parents**** Basically, the majority of the
Rude?
I took a girl out for dinner and drinks and didn't get a thank you. And was ghosted mid convo after the date. Now that I'm getting over the
On a dating site...just 2 weeks after break up
Can anyone shine some light on this.... 2 weeks after she dumped me, she is on Match...We were together for 2 .5 years...She dumped me once, then
Are we breaking up? How to act around him?
Hello, I have a problem to which I can't find a solution by myself and would love some advice! Here is the short story: 6 months ago I went to
Caught my partner of 20 years speaking to other men
I have been with my partner for 20 yrs this year,we have a16 he old son together .I love him so much,recently I was online and I found an email from
Am I dating the right guy at the wrong time?
Hi everyone. So..recently I've felt anxious and questioned the strength of my relationship and I'm not entirely sure why. I don't have any reason
Hello everyone tips / advice needed
Thank you everyone for the advice
Ask For Advice