Ask For Advice

Thread: My ex is dating my Mate

Garfield

My ex is dating my Mate

My ex girlfriend is seeing a guy that i was kinda mates with. It has been about 2 months since we broke up and we were going out for almost 7 years. Yes of course i fell in love with her (1st) and her the same...but i can't comprehend how she can do what she is doing. They have been seeing eachother for nearly a month (what my real mates tell me) Do i show her how wrong it is and how hurt i am...do i make an effort with her...or do totally ignore her and make her regret what she is doing.

Please help

jessr06
    babe tell me about it, my bf broke up with me and my 2 best friends had sex with him the next day and the week after that. Girls are stupid and you cant trust anyone, but hey he realized what he lost and its been a year and 5 months and were doing great. dont chase him, just wait till he realizes what he lost and hell come back... (dont give into him to much please)

SwingFox

Keep your eyes open...

Hi Garfield,

I am sorry that you are going through a hard time right now. It must be hard to hear and see about your ex and your mate. I am sure it hurts bad. I am not going to disagree with Jess. I have followed her postings and she really knows what she's talking about.

I would want to give you one more point of view, though. Just bear in mind: how long are you willing to wait? For the time being I would be sure to keep your eyes open and start a healing process somewhat anyways, just in case. I also suggest not to force. You cannot force anyone into anything, No matter how much you might really want to do that.

Time might realize your ex g/f that she made a mistake... good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

Top Threads
I miss you text
My ex texted me this "I miss you, it's just really hard letting you go. I've been having mixed emotions and things are coming back to me". What does
Dealing with ex during visiting children
So my kids (and ex wife) live very far away. I've been trying to get the kids to fly to me so we could spend more time with me but the ex fought me
I still love my ex, but she moved on with someone else
My ex and I were both each other's first true love. I was the first guy she ever dated, her first everything. We always wanted to have a future
3 weeks or bust? Re-committing to my ex-girlfriend.
In short, I had a recent break up with my ex of 3 years. After she caught me cheating, she decided she wanted to be single but still leave the door
Weird situation with an ex.
I've been broken up with my ex-girlfriend for about 5 months. After the break-up I was trying being friends with her but it didn't work so I decided
Why won't she leave me alone?
So, I had this ex girlfriend who I was in a long distance relationship with for about a month in a half about almost 2 years ago, had broke up with

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Has anyone on here used face time after meeting someone online?
Met this lady on Craigslist and when I suggested we exchange numbers so we can set up a meeting she preferred face time. I have no interest in face
Does a cheater get a second chance..?
I posted earlier but everybody's just looking at all the negative stuff which I understand but my question is if you find out your significant other
Encouragement and Advice Needed Please
Hi, When I was younger I was very ambitious and optimistic about the future, I believed I could turn things around for myself and create a
Friends..!
Can exes remain friends?
Heard something pretty rude while dining out tonight
So I'm sitting at Paneras when a man and woman sit next to me. The man announces to the woman that as of today, he's lost 35 pounds in 10 weeks from
Too many weddings and babies and I m nowhere
Hi everyone I don't even know how to start but I m feeling depressed. I m in my mid 30's and never had a kid or got married. I had few serious
Is this cheating??
My ex and I got together for closure a few weeks after our break up. We talked and said how much we loved eachother and it was very emotional
Ask For Advice