Ask For Advice

Thread: My ex is dating my Mate

Garfield

My ex is dating my Mate

My ex girlfriend is seeing a guy that i was kinda mates with. It has been about 2 months since we broke up and we were going out for almost 7 years. Yes of course i fell in love with her (1st) and her the same...but i can't comprehend how she can do what she is doing. They have been seeing eachother for nearly a month (what my real mates tell me) Do i show her how wrong it is and how hurt i am...do i make an effort with her...or do totally ignore her and make her regret what she is doing.

Please help

jessr06
    babe tell me about it, my bf broke up with me and my 2 best friends had sex with him the next day and the week after that. Girls are stupid and you cant trust anyone, but hey he realized what he lost and its been a year and 5 months and were doing great. dont chase him, just wait till he realizes what he lost and hell come back... (dont give into him to much please)

SwingFox

Keep your eyes open...

Hi Garfield,

I am sorry that you are going through a hard time right now. It must be hard to hear and see about your ex and your mate. I am sure it hurts bad. I am not going to disagree with Jess. I have followed her postings and she really knows what she's talking about.

I would want to give you one more point of view, though. Just bear in mind: how long are you willing to wait? For the time being I would be sure to keep your eyes open and start a healing process somewhat anyways, just in case. I also suggest not to force. You cannot force anyone into anything, No matter how much you might really want to do that.

Time might realize your ex g/f that she made a mistake... good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

Top Threads
Ex unblocks me from FB to show he is married
Should I not be upset if my ex unblocks me from facebook to show he is married? Why would someone do that. He had to know I'd be sensitive. Our last
I want my ex boyfriend back but I am lost
My ex boyfriend and i have history backing up to about 7 years. Never actually boyfriend and girlfriend just the timing was never right. Well this
Ex girlfriend keeps blocking and unblocking me on Facebook
I know there are alot of these on here but my ex does the whole blocking and unblocking thing every single week. What does this mean? I blocked her
Should I stay or should I go?
I've done a silly thing, which has left me very much questioning my new relationship... I started seeing a guy, last year, who has a young child
Somebody tell me there is a chance
My ex GF and I dated for 7 years. I'm 47 and she's 42, in case that helps. She was "all in" from day one but I was reserved. She started talking
Why won't my ex boyfriend say my name ?
Hi , A description of what transpired : He and I (my Ex) had plans to go to dinner and he would pick me up at 19:30 he was always punctual so I
I stayed in a dream love story alone.
I tell you my detailed story, I need help what to do. [I](sorry for my English)[/I] Years ago when I had a non serious relationship, one night I

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice