Keep the ring. I, personally, think that giving gifts back to an ex is a sign on an immature breakup. It's like saying, "You've given me nothing worthwhile and I don't want to remember you." I know breaking up is not a happy time, but hopefully that's not the message you want to send.

Keep the ring to remember the good times. Use the break-up as an opportunity to move away from the bad times.

Hi,

I can imagine that you are in a difficult position. You might want to keep the ring because of it's value, but are you willing to be reminded of him while you wear that ring?

The answer on that question is in your heart. I wouldn't talk in terms of 'immature break up', because may be you just DON'T want to be reminded of him all the time, which is understandable, especially after HIM breaking up. The ring is yours and it is your possession, so in terms of returning it back to him, I don't see that you HAVE to.

I hope that this helped you some... good luck on the healing process. I am sorry that you are being put in this sad situation. I hope that eventually you will find happiness and I am sure you will.

~ SwingFox ~