Should girls cry over a guy in front o him?

jaxie

ok i really need you help males or guys!, ok i was told my bf cheated on me so i cried in front of him and people said that was wrong they said you should never cry in front of a guy or show him you care. well i don't know if thats right?, well ok guys i would like to know and please reply, what wouyld you think about a girl who loves you and cries cuz you hurt her in a way?, what would you think of her, how would you feel?, how would you judge her as?, or would you still love her more or less?, and should girls cry over a guy in front o him? all really need to know!, please guys. help me out. thanks

Jaxie

IMO, there's nothing better than when a girl shows you she cares, unless the guy is a worthless man-whore who only wants sex, then someone caring about you is the ultimate fear i guess, i dunno, i'm not a manwhore lol. anyways, you should never be afraid to show someone you care, if you are, maybe you should ask yourself that since you are afraid to show that you care, is he worth caring about? hope this helps

When a girl that I cared about cried and expressed her emotions twords me. I had a feeling that I love her even more. It made me feel special. I think that there is nothing weong with expresing your feelings, but if your bf cheated on you then that is a diffrent story. I dunno how he felt about you crieing so I can't really tell. If he cars about you a lot then he would care and take the whole insident into consideration.

Please don't take crying in front of a guy as a sign of weakness. It is not.

We are all emotional creatures, to different degrees that is. A myraid of emtions, anger, hurt, joy, jealousy, pain, these are part and parcel of our brain's reactions to different circumstances. If a guy thinks that you are lame and weak when you shed tears, then he does not comprehend your feelings too well, neither does he understand.

But as a side note, since your boyfriend has cheated on you (if that is true), it's about time that your tears have dried. No sense in crying over someone who doesn't care.

Be strong!

Hi Jaxie,

Thank you for coming to eNotalone.com with your questions. First of all, I would like to share my sorrow for what has happened to you. I hope your wounds will heal as soon as possible and that you will find closure very soon. My thoughts are with you.

I would like to point out that what you have done is NOT wrong at all, not even afterwards, now that you know what has happened. I have seen in one the replies that we all are emotional to a certain extend. I am a very emotional guy and I cry. I am going to 31... is that silly? I don't think so. I love me being that emotional and showing it, too and I am not afraid to do so. I think that in a positive point of view my emotions make me a VERY caring person, too and that's what I really want to project.

Bottom line: No need to worry... good luck in your healing process.

~ SwingFox ~