i dono what 2 do should i still love this grl or not?

miky

i started liken dis grl named june and she goes 2 a different skewl den me. every1 in her skewl likes her and she basically went out wit every1 and so afta she broke up all of them she wanted 2 date guys from different skewls so decided me cuz she was basically the only grate person out of her skewl she new she gave me all these signs tryin 2 make me ask her out so i askher out buh den she says yea buh said 2 ask again on friday becuz she had a dance at her skewl dat i couldnt go so u see she cnt dance wit any1 wit freedom cuz she was goin out wit some1 so she wanted me 2 ask afta da dance so i waited paitencetly and being so happy so afta da dance i herd stuff from my friends dat go 2 her skewl sayin dat they hear things her aobut her likin other guys i didn't beleve them at first and den it was friday and den i asked her out she then said i dono when she says i dono she means she don wana and so i was relli relli confused and den my friends said dat at the dance she was dancin wit nick and den he had a boner while he was grinding with june and den they both started like moanin funish way and den i called june again asking if she liked june den she said yes and so i was pissed and i got mad buh tryin 2 hide it so im askin u if i should still like her or not? plz tell me wha 2 do

Well i don't know if you really should take my advice, but you should consider what your mind says, but if i were you i would try to ignore her for a while and if she tries insisting about going out with you maybe then you could think she likes you. but from what you have said, she seams trashy uz she was basically has been with every guy at school and trys looking for some more at other school. well maybe she seems insecure or something or is obsensed with something all those guys have given her and after that she dumps them, but i don't know her so i really don't know what to think about her ? well it's really up to you, good luck!

Jaxie