What is ADD?

hey. ADD child here

i probably can't beat the website, but heres what i know about it. ADD, which means Attention Deficit Disorder, is a chemical imbalance in the brain. ppl with it often have trouble concentrating on things like school and homework. it can also be ADHD, which is the same as ADD, but in addition to being unable to concentrate, the person is also very hyperactive. there is no sure test for ADD, but they can give you a pyscological test to see if you have it. all this stuff about ADD sounds bad, right? well let me tell you something else about it. ADD ppl are usally very artistic and imaginitive. they are usually very good artists or poets or even inventors. a few famous ppl who they think might have had ADD include Ben Franklin and Leonardo DeVinchi (did NOT play in Titanic). so its a two sided thing. i, personally, proud to have it. it makes me unique. if you have it, its not too bad

• 2 months later...

hey! i dont know everything about this disease, but here is what i DO know: alot o ftimes the person with ADD cannot sit still or concentrate on one thing for a long period of time. sometimes they get bored easily, and are fidgety. these are just common signs, and im not an expert. also, u may not want to believe some one who you met onn the internet, some of them are just weirdos.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My ADD is preventing me from reading the link to tell you about the disease!

ok let me focus

RESULTS OF YOUR

ADULT ADD QUIZ

You scored a total of 63 UH OH..!

If you scored...

You may have...

70 & up Adult ADD or ADHD

50 - 69 Moderate ADD or ADHD

35 - 49 Mild ADD or ADHD

25 - 34 Borderline ADD

0 - 24 No ADD likely