goin to a strip club... normal?

jessr06

hey, im a girl and i want to go to a strip club, but im only 17, i told my boyfriend he can go with his friends (hes 18)... he wasnt too intersted in seeing "crack head whores dance around, but if i gets offered ill go, i guess" in his own words, so... hell go, but hes not really into it... should i be cool with that, i mean i want to go and i thought it was cool if he went, its just, there bodies are so nice, as well as mine, but its just like argh why cant i be like that, but i told myself i wasnt going to be jealous anymore, i mean, is there anything to REALLY worry about? i mean -hey- hes coming home to me, its all in good fun.... right? 0X

He has a real nice way with words doesn't he?

If you went would he go or would you go with friends?

Is it legal to go at 17? I thought that you had to be 18.

He sounds like he isn't mature enough to handle what he will be seeing so I would put it off for a few years until you are older. Can't you rent movies and see about the same thing without risking being outside those clubs at night when your safty may be at risk?

I didn't quite understand your post. Do you enjoy going to those kinds of places to watch them yourself? Or do you want to go because your boyfriend is going and you want to be there? Wait till you're 18 and make sure you go with guy friends that will protect you if someone tries to hit on you (especially drunk guys).

I've been to hostess bars with my guy friends because some of them go. It was kind of weird though, since I was the only girl there and I wasn't "working" there. If my boyfriend goes to strip bars once in a long while with friends and he doesn't take anyone home and I trust him that he doesn't cheat on me, then I'm cool with it. I'm not the really jealous and possesive type. You can't really control a person even if you're in a relationship, because it just doesn't work that way. You have to find out what you can and can't live with.