Who should I believe?Or What should I do?

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 3 months. Our relationship has been very well, the only down side of that is i'm not allowed to date. my parents are so strick that i'm not allowed so thats really bothers me and my boyfriend. well last week my bf and my friend. were having a conversation which i couldn't join beacuse they wanted to talk privately. So about 5 days later i talk to my friends about how much i love my bf. Then she says" Jaxie i have something to say to you it's about your bf", then i just got really sad and in my mid i thought my bf had cheated without me knowing that was the story. the conversation they had was about this, she said h ehad cheatde on me when he was out with his friegds dad and his friend, well he had meet this girl and made out with her, then she said everysince this happened he had lost interest in me. then of course got out of class and cried. After that is was lunch time. so then i saw my bf and i started crying, then i told him about what my friends had told me and he denied everything, so then we went up to my bf's friend and he said hw wouldn't of let this happened cuz he was with him. he also said he wouln't of let my bf do that to me cuz his fried was close to me too. so then i asked him again in he did cheat and he replyed with a no. so then we have keeped ourrealationship, i had to prove that he did thats so i said we should go o with our relationship. After this i can't trust him with any girls now not even with my best friend. Please reply to me and tell me if i did the right thing? who should i have believed? and what should i do to stop getting jealous of other girls talking to him?

Hi Jaxie,

Relationships are based on communication, trust and effort. Since your trust in your bf is badly shaken, it is best you get out of there while you can.

Let's look at this another way. Assuming you hang on, then what next? You will be worrying day in and out. You might also suffer from paranoia with regard to that. Besides, seeing him with other girls in future is not going to help much. I am not advocating that couples should write off their friends of the opp sex. But we have to be secure in a relationship in order to move forward.

I am not in a position to say if he did or did not cheat on you. But if he is responsible for his actions (assuming he did), he would let you know and then discuss the issue if you two should still be together.

All the best to you!

• 3 months later...

Jaxie,

First of all I don't know how old or young you are, it sounds like you're pretty young if your parents won't let you date. Second, if he's cheating on you and you don't trust him, let him go. You shouldn't be going around wondering who's he with, especially if you can't see him that much, you'll make yourself sick. I'm sure you are a wonderul looking woman, and can get anybody you want, let him go, move on to bigger, better, greener fields, K??

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know, how old you are. I have been where you are. Look, if you can't trust him, do not torcher yourself this way, you are too young for that, we all are. There is never a reason to break your own heart that much. It hurts now, but the longer that you stay with him, and the more feelings that you have for him, the more it will hurt to look at him, and to trust him. Once you lose trust in someone, it takes alot to get it back, actually I do not know first hand if you can get it back. I never have. The main thing here, is that you do not know whether or not he really cheated on you, and I am sorry that you have been hurt and that you are feeling what you are feeling this very moment. But, the fact still remains that he had a conversation with your friend "privately". So, whatelse could they have been talking about that you were not aloud to hear? Did you ask that question? And if so, did you get a believeable response? Love hurts, it really does, I know this as well as anyone. But sometimes, you need to think of your feelings and how your future will be with this person, if you do not trust him, even though you told him that you believe him, I would get out, NOW! Because, the longer you are with him, the harder it will be and the more you will have been hurt. Because, it will not EVER be the same. I hope that you realize that you will meet someone that YOU WILL TRUST, and that you will be happy with someone one day. I hope this helped. Good Luck on whatever you decide.