Like this girl...possible boyfriend

Hey, I probably sound like every other poster here but I have a problem with this one girl. I really like her, but I fear she has a boyfriend. One of my friends (a girl) told me that she was talking to the girl I like and she had mentioned a boyfriend who is 18 and in college (she and I are both 15). Everyone I talk to who knows her relatively well (the girl who heard her mention a b/f doesn't know her really well at all) seem to think she does not have a boyfriend. I really like this girl and don't wanna lose a chance if shes doesn't have a boyfriend, but on the other hand, don't want my ass beaten if she does. Anyone have any advice as to figure out if she has a boyfriend without being blatenly obvious I like her? Any other advice? Any help is appreciated!

Dude I totally know what you mean. Our stories is swear are carbon copies. I was going to ask out my girl but I overheard her say something about someone giving her a teddy bear and i figured it was her boyfriend. I didn't really feel like sending Valentine's Day in the hosptial. Anyway, I also need some help in this catigory. Thanks.

Hey guys we all have the same store. I also have a problem which is so much like yours. The girl that I like is in my first period class. She just transferred schools because she moved and so on. I talk to her all the time because I site right next to her. I like her and I wanted to be more then friends with her. So one day in class I asked her if you wanted to go out and see a movie. She totally agreed and said yes. That Friday night we went to the movies and had a great time. I was getting like all the signs from her that she liked me. During the weekend I spoke to her on the phone and we talked about a lot of things. Monday when we went back to school I was talking to her in my first period class and I asked her if she had a boyfriend. I got a yes from her and then I was like hmmm what is going on in here. Then one and only thing came to my mind. Maybe her relationship with her boyfriend is coming to an end and she is looking for someone else and I might be that person. I am still not sure what is going on, my whole situation got so confusing because when I walk in the hall way with her she holds my arm and then I put my hand around her and so, this how its been through the past 3 or 4 weeks. I am a little confused because right now I think that we are getting to the point that we are more then just friends. I mean she flirts with me all the time and I really hope that my situation will resolve. Well I hope that your situations resolve.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for posting to eNotalone.com to share your questions with us. I hope that my input is going to help you all at some point.

DarkMatrix, I would go by the general opinion. If the majority of people say that she doesn't have a b/f the I would stick to that assumption. You can always ask her later. I would suggest you start some small talk with her and eventually ask her out to bowling, movie or anything else you can come up with.

je951357, I suggest you stop assuming. Women tend to send each other mushy stuff, too. It might as well been a girl that sent it to her. My suggestion is, try to get the information by small talk. Ask her what she's doing during summer vacation. That might shed some light on your situation.

dude123, you NEED to find out what the status is of her b/f. If that indeed is an ending process then feel fine over it. But what she is doing to you is serious and you risk your heart being broken. I suggest in your suggestion that you two sit down and talk it out. I think she REALLY likes you, otherwise she wouldn't be doing all those things. That should give you some confidence to come out straight and ask her.

I hope I was of help for all of you. I wish you good luck in what you do. Keep us posted!

~ SwingFox ~