Plz Help i need advice

Danielle26

Hi,

I have a real problem. I went out wit my friends boyfriend an her we all got drunk had our fun an then it was time for us all to get home it was around 2:00 in the mornin an we had been hangin out since 10:30. Well my friend Brianna was the first drop off since she lives the farthest. Bris boyfriend Steven lives right around the corner from me. So on my way home Steven was tellin me how much he liked me an how much he hated Brianna .. I had a couple drinkz so i was in my own world. He stopped at a stop light an unbutton my pants.. He started fingerin me i didnt want him to stop i really liked it.. We got closer an closer to my house an he turned an stopped at a dead end.he turned the car off an right then an there i started getting a lil nervous. He told me that all we were goin to do was "TALK".

We did talk for a lil an then things started gettin alil funny. He pushed my seat back an moved to get on top of me.. he pulled mypants off an started to eat me out. I didnt know wut to do. I didnt want to say stop becuz i didnt want to hurt him.SO to shorten this up "We Had Sex" an he didnt use a condom. im pregnant. with my best friends boyfriends baby.. im soo screwed .. plz plz give me some advice on wut to do.. I have NO CLUE!!!!

wow, this is quite a difficult situation. First thing I think you need to do is to tell your friend what has happened. She doesn't deserve to have a bf who pretends to be happy and be unfaithful. She has every right to know. You both should tell her together. Does he know that you are preg? You really really need to tell him and decide if you are keeping it or not. I do not mean to be negative or scare you, but statistics say that 99% of teenage fathers do not stick around, but he still needs to know and have a say in the decision you make together. I hate to say this, but you have betrayed your best friend to no end. Understand when she doesn't trust you anymore. The best thing you can do in this situation is to be honest with everyone involved and face your mistake. I am sorry you have gotten into such a twisted and hard situation, but now that you have, you need to take care of it. I hope you will be more careful in the future. I hope yoou can work things out with your friend and her bf.

Hi Danielle,

I am sorry that you got into the situation you are in now. You must feel really confused at the moment, not knowing what exactly to do.

I think Mermayd set out a good plan for you. I agree with all her remarks. You need to start to work this out. May be it would be a good idea to make a list first and some summaries on what you have think that needs to be done and how. At least that will organise your mind a little bit and bring that part a little at ease. After all, you have all your questions and actions on paper.

Danielle, what I am going to write you next is NOT in any way meant to judge you. What I think of this situation is irrelevant. What I do want to point out, though, is that not using any form of protection while making love has MORE and GREATER risks than you can imagine. Protection does not only prevent pregnancy, but also prevent diseases like AIDS. I hope that you will take this into consideration next time.

I hope I have been of help to you. I wish you good luck the coming period and hope you'll be able to work out things as they go.

~ SwingFox ~

I dont mean to put a damper on anything, here. But I have read that condoms actually do not prevent many viral infections. I wish they taught us this in school. AIDS is a viral infection as are warts, herpes, and a few others that just do not come to mind at the moment. Condoms do protect against bacterial infections...but thos can all be cured. I know quite a few ppl who have caught viral infections while using condoms...it is very unfortunate...

Danielle, I would also like to suggest that you get a full testing at a free clinic or doctors office. Even schools do STD testing. Swingfox is right that you should be aware and more careful in the future, I just wanted to point out that condoms dont prevent everything...

• 2 weeks later...

I have never heard of this type of thing happening. So the best advice is to tell your friend, tell her boyfriend and tell your parents your pregnant. Now asuming your not to far in the pregnancy you could always abort the baby and if your to far you could put the baby up for adoption. I hope i helped you this sould be a lesson and you should have told him to stop because you knew he was your friends boyfriend and you knew it was not right. Condoms only work 90% of the time the best way to not get pregnant is to not have sex at all. Best of luck.

well its already happened. not much you can do now.if you dont wanns keep it the only thing i would suggest is adoption, i'm not into the whole abortion thing so i would suggest that.but ur friend doesnt deserve a guy that would cheat on her.so just tell ur friend the truth, she might get over it, she might not, but atleast you'll be at better ease with urself.or have him tell ur friend because he did it too. well good luck.. alicia