Anyone with CP?

Hi, my name is Ashley, i am a 17 year-old student currently completing yr.12. I have CP. I am completing an assignment in one of my classes to try and extend peoples knowledge on CP. I was just asking if anyone (either adult, parent or teenager) would mind sharing thier experiances in coping with someone (or yourself) who has CP. I understand that this topic may be sensitive to some so I understand if some people would rather not talk about thier experiances.

thanks, Ashley

Hi Ashley,

I admire your courage to come to here to ask for more information and points of view regarding CP. I hope there will be people out here, reading your post and being able to actually respond to and share their experiences.

Unfortunately I cannot tell you anything from experience, because neither I nor anyone else in my family or friends have CP. BUT, I still have a suggestion for you. Read this web-site link removed ... there is a lot of information regarding CP and explains in easy words what CP actually is. It might help you with your project.

Ashley, thank you so much for your posting. I hope this was of help to you and wish you good luck on your project.

• 9 months later...

im sorry this is lae, and it may not be of much use to you, i do some work with disabeld people, im 19, its mainly children i get to meet, most of them have CP, theyre all great, clever and nice kids, theyre easy to get along with. all in all i dont have any problems with it, my girlfriend has CP, i think hes the most beautiful person in the worls, (shes also cleverer and better looking than me, though dont tell her i said that ) minaly i have found people with CP are cheeerful people, just, like the rest of us, trying to get on with life.