bith control (the shot) ... fattning???

Hey. im 17 years old. im 5'3 and weigh to 98 pounds, I eat like crazy there is not a moment that i dont eat, I dont gain anything though!

WIth the shot, do you think I will gain anything? IF so, should i start working out more, i just dont want to gain a lot in my stomach an no were else. i want to gain but hopefully it is everywhere... any suggestions...

I know that the depo shot does put quite a bit of weight on those that I have known to use it. it varies between different people tho. The weight is spread out, but it is retained water and I am not sure if it will turn to muscle when you work out. I have heard that the shot is quite dependable in not getting pregnant. I had skepticisms about it since it is only taken once every 3 months.

But I have personally had great success with a weightgainer drink. It is a flavored (choc, van, straw) powder that you mix with milk. I used to put in a scoop of van ice cream and bananas with it. It tasted pretty good, it was quite filling. I drank it before I worked out and the results were phenomenal! You can get it at a vitamin store. and as for b/c? ther are pills that I take that have very little to no side effects...its called necon. ask your gyno about it.