Need an advice or opinion!

I met this girl from work who happened to be engaged to a guy that she has been putting off the wedding date three times. We exchanged our e mail addresses and ended up talking to one another a lot recently. She said several things such as she's attracted to me......and she'd be in a relationship with a girl if she really likes this girl. She said she doesn't want her fiance to know that I am into women because her fiance would get jealous if he knows. I guess my question is.........what do you think she is doing ? What do you think she wants with/from me ? is it more than an attraction ? I think she likes me a lot enough that it could lead to something serious. what do you think ?

Hi,

To be honest this is my first time posting/advising over a situation in which there are two people from the same sexe involved. I am not biased or prejudiced by that, so bear with me.

I advice you to proceed as into a normal relationship, IF you are interested in having a relationship like this. I would think hard about that first, because I am sure that it WILL be different and it might even be a bumpy road. Try to think what you really expect out of a relation like that and what your needs will be. Then talk to this woman again and see what her needs are and what she is going to do.

I would strongly recommend you, though, to be careful. The reason why she is holding back might be her fiance and even when they might break up it will take her time to get herself in one piece again.

I hope this was of help for you and I wish you good luck in your future.

~ SwingFox ~