what should i do??

That is not necessarily a large age gap, but it is quite an age difference regarding maturity and experience. A lot of things happen between these ages. I am not sure if he would feel comfortable dating a younger girl. However, that does not mean it is impossible in the least. I do think you should find out if he is interested in you before making any sort of move on him. Are the two of you friends? If so, just try to flirt a little and see if he catches on. If not, flirt more strongly and consistently til he does get it. How to flirt? Touch his arm, laugh a lot and smile, compliment him. Now if you are not friends already, it is a little stickier and you cannot be quite so forward. I would suggest making your face more familiar to him. Say hi to him in the halls when you pass by. Get behind him in a line and strike up a conversation and introduce yourself. Then once you establish a friendship/aquaintanceship with him, you can do what I have advised above. Good luck!

Eterna!! Yikes ... !!

-------------------------

Chicflick,

Here's another male's perspective. I hope it helps. If the guy doesn't catch on to you, I wouldn't pursue it any further. Wether he is just being a 'blockhead' or really meaning 'no'.

It looks like you are a little uncertain and shy over things, which is quite normal at your age. I rather wouldn't want to see you in a situation in which he plays mindgames, such as 'hard to get'. You don't need that right now. You just want to be sure is all.

So, my suggestion is, if he doesn't catch on, take it as a 'no'. Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~