where could she go where her parents wont find out?

ag82

ok i found out that my 14 year old friend is pregnant she took 3 at home tests and they all were positive she took a 24 hour pill ahh ok well anyways i need help cuz i want to help her but i dont know how

she hasnt told her parents and doesnt want to she doesnt want to keep the baby

where could she go and things like that where her parents wont find out?

help me on what to do PLEASE

Ag82,

I have read your postings. Although there is a lot of places to go for her, I would recommend to include the parents at all times. I know this is hard and I am aware of situations getting out of hand when the parents get to know. But somehow her parents WILL find out. Then what? I think she'll end up in more trouble, especially when she is going to keep the baby.

I hope this was an asset to your help to her. I envy you that you are willing to help her out with this.

~ SwingFox ~

• 4 months later...

I really can't say anything about being active at a young age... I lost my virginity at 15.... but I was always sure to use protection. You should definitely persuade her to get her parents and the father involved. I know it's easier said than done, but it's best at this point. As for the subject of abortion, I personally don't think it's humane, but I don't know her situation at home... if it's the best decision; so be it.

Always...

BananaRamma01

The one thing that I have learned is that PLEASE don't take advice from someone that has not been through the problem that you are going through. I have had an abortion and I asure you that I am paying for it now. I would give anything to go back into time and change everything. I do understand about the parents thing, I really do. You might want to check on giving the baby up. I wish I did that. People will tell you that after you have an abortion it's all over, I wish that was the case. You need to check on all of the facts on after you have an abortion. Let me tell you something if you go into those clinics like PLANNED PARENT HOOD they don't give you choices like they claim they give you only one answer ABORTION. I am not telling you not to have one but PLEASE it is not as easy as people say. You become a different person. Just becareful and do your homework! Please. It is life changing!