IS HE JUST SEARCHING FOR LOVE BUT HE DOESN'TLOVE ME?

I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO THIS GUY IN THE INTERNET---AT FIRST I WAS RELUCTANT TO HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIPS ON THE NET BECAUSE I'VE HEARD SO MANY THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CHAT----------I'VE BEEN TALKING TO HIM FOR A LONG TIME AND I CARE VERY MUCH ABOUT-----I LOVE HIM --------HE SAYS HE CARES FOR ME BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT HE DOESN'T CARE FOR ME SO MUCH AS I CARE FOR HIM----SOMETIMES I GET THE FEELING THAT HE STILL WITH ME BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT I LOVE HIM AND HE JUST WANTS SOMEBODY TO LOVE HIM-------IT IS EASY FOR US TO SEE EACH OTHER SINCE HE HAS FAMILY CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE BUT I STILL FEEL TROUBLED BECAUSE EVENTHOUGH HE TELLS ME THAT HE LUVS ME AND CARES FOR ME I CAN

'T ERASE THAT LITTLE FEELING ON THE BACK OF MY MIND THAT WORNS ME AND TELLS ME THAT HE IS JUST SEARCHING FOR LOVE BUT HE DOESN'TLOVE ME--------CAN YOU TELL ME SOMETHING SO I CAN AT LEAST CAN COMPARE ANOTHER PERSON'S PERSPECTIVES TO MINE-------THANK YOU

My mother didn't raise a fool and this is what she taught me..."When in doubt, DON'T." There is a nagging warning signal going off in your head and you need to heed it. Those signals are always right. Heed the red flag!

Do not meet this person you've become attached to over the Internet. As a matter of fact, totally sever the online relationship; otherwise, you are going to end up with a clingy psycho on your hands that will take far longer to get rid of (if you can) than the time you've already wasted. Make like a track star and RUN!

I agree with keepitreal. One thing I have learned in my life is the most important lesson anyone can learn. Luckily I found this early in my life so I can apply it.

Trust your heart,

Follow your instincts.

You are doing what makes YOU happy, not what you think is right or what should be done. You will feel so much better and so much more incontrol of your life if you just follow this small phrase. Your heart never leads you astray and the gut feelings are there for a reason, you have to be willing to admit to those reasons to fully understand and be content.

If you feel uneasy about this guy and if you think he is untrue in what he says to you, you are probably right and you should trust your heart. However, before jumping to any conclusions, I strongly advise you to make sure that it is a feeling you have rather than an insecurity. If it is an insecurity, the first thing is that you cannot fully love another until you can love yourself. I always hated when people told me that because I wasn't willing to love myself...but it is sooo true. You need to know that you are a wonderful person and you are completely and totally worth being loved by someone else.

If you do love yourself and this is not an issue, then I think you need to go with your gut!

Hope this helped.

Mermayd43 said: "You are doing what makes YOU happy"

Mermayd, you are stealing my text!!

Anyways, Dominican, yes ... I agree with Mermayd here. You have one obligation in your life and that is the obligation for YOU to be happy. Make it happen.

I would take Mermayd's suggestion into account, as well: make sure you love yourself. You are you!!! You are the way you are!!! You can improve, but you cannot change. Accept yourself as you are, then everything will work out fine!

Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~