SEX AND PREGNANCY

julybabie83

I have never been pregnant, so I cannot say from first-hand experience, but I have always heard that people continue to have sex during their pregnancies. Especially within the first months. The baby grows in the uterus and during sex, the penis doesn't pass the cervix (the opening to the uterus), thereforeeeeeee would not affect the baby. I have personally known women who are around 7-8 months who are still sexual with their mate. The only reason many do not have sex in the last months may be due to the fact that they feel fat and undesireable. Also are moody and don't "feel up to it".

The reason I sort of spelled things out above regarding the cervix and uterus, is more for those who read this that are unfamiliar with the woman's anatomy in order to have a better understanding...

I do not think you have to worry in the slightest bit. If you have other questions, maybe we can answer those as well, but remember, we are not physicians so our advice may not be completely accurate. Your gyno can probably answer more medical related questions and things you may worry about

Good luck and congrats!

• 4 months later...

With me and my wife we had sex the night before our daughter was born (scheduled c-section). the first two trimesters is when we hardly did, not because it hurt because she wasn't "In the mood" Of course after she hit 7 months Wholy shit I wasn't able to fight her off me hehe.. Hope its like that again this time Its ok and it WILL NOT harm the baby.