SHE CAN GO TO HELL

Hi Sean,

I am so sorry that things didn't turn out good for you. Fact remains though, that you have tried all you could.

Love has its own funny ways. You can't force it and you can't push it. I can tell you this, though: there is someone out there for everyone. Just go by your friends and have fun. In no time you'll be hooked up to another girl, who's going to make your dreams come true.

Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

Sean,

I want to give you a few points of view and a piece of my mind. I disagree with you. There's two reasons for that:

1) You are you ... so why change?

2) You learn as you go, so learn from things

I understand it's hard to relate to those two things. But seriously, you have to accept and love yourself. If you don't you will never get a good relationship. If you are going to take a little break from this anyways, I would suggest to look into that. And as for the second item: you do learn as you go. You can't know the world. I am 30, Sean, and even I don't know the world. THANK GOD!!! Life wouldn't be challenge anymore then.

Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

SwingFox has cricial and valuable advice, sean. You really should listen to his wise words. I agree. I'd like to add one thing though...

I have kept up with your situation...we have talked before, and as much as you may not want to hear this, I truly believe it...You will be so much happier this way. From what you have told me, she has crossed more lines than you claim to have...She has crosses many emotional lines and THAT is really what kills ya. It will take a lot of time for you to heal and it will be painful, but know that it will not last forever, and that you are better this way than continuing to let her harm your heart. There is no need to jump into another relationship...just take your time letting yourself heal...

ILL BE ALLRIGHT,,IVE BEEN IN A FEW SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS,THE TYPE YOU WERE SERIOUS ABOUT BUT KNEW DEEP DOWN IT WASNT MENT TO BE..I FELT IT WAS WITH THIS WOMAN,SHE COULD ONLY TAKE SO MUCH OF MY DRUG USE,AND DIS TRUST,,IM NOT MAKING EXCUSES FOR HER BECAUSE SHE HAS HER FAULTS,SHE LIVES FAR FROM ME,AND SHE DROVE EVRY NIGHT TO SEE ME....I WASNT MUCH HELP OVER THE HOLIDAYS EITHER...SHES NOW SAYING THAT THIS BOYFRIEND AND THE SEX THING DIDNT EVEN EXIST,AND THAT THE GUY THAT I SPOKE WITH ON THE PHONE WAS JUST HER FRIEND....BUT IM PRETTY SURE HE IS HER BOYFRIEND AND SHE IS MOVING OUT OF WHERE SHES CURRENTLY AT RIGHT NOW AT THE END OF THE MONTH,AND HE LIVES A COUPLE MILES FROM ME SUPPOSEDLY.SHES PROBABLY CHANGING HER STORY SO I WONT KNOW THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER,AND LIVING CLOSE TO ME....WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE,,IVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THIS MOVIE.AND IVE FOCUSED TO MUCH ENERGY TOWARDS IT,I FELT SHE WAS WORTH THE TRY SINSE IT WAS ME THAT DID MOST OF THE DAMAGE.MORE THEN THAT IT FELT AS IF IVE KNOWN HER ALL OF MY LIFE WHICH MAKES IT HARDER...

THE STORY OF LIFE IS QUICKER THEN THE

WINK OF AN EYE........

THE STORY OF LOVE

IS HELLO AND GOODBYE.

TILL THE NEXT TIME......SEAN