My girl broke up with me last week, but we be hangin out since i she finally told me the full story last night. She said she really likes me and that she wants to be with me but she still has feelings for her ex. Also her parents are breaking up, but I've been thru that with my fam and she knows that. I told her we could work through it but she reckons that being around her will just upset me.

I just don't get the fact that why break-up if she doesn't want to. I told her that i would be there for her no matter what, but she is just so down on herself. I jus dunno what to do....

She is obvious confused, and does not know what exactly she wants now in her life. And at the moment she probably feels best to keep you out of her drama, even if you are willing to stay by her side. Right now all you can do is stay by her side as a friend at a time like this. It is sweet that you love her but even if it seems like a very difficult task you need to give her space and be that friend for her.

And I am sure that once everything is over.. you guys might come back together or she might want to leave it. Either way she will know what she wants.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...