Hey! I am new here. I am 16 years old and I am a female. I have some problems that I need help dealing with. I don't know what to do anymore.

Ok... there's this guy that I really really care about and we're together at this moment, but we are having problems! His ex girlfriend puts me through hell. It's terrible. I don't know what to do. She tells him lies about me and it's not even funny. All I do is cry, but he swears nothing is going on. I dunno whether to believe him or not. This girl lies about everything and I really can't stand her. How can I get her to stop ruining my life? I know I'm only 16, but I can't stand getting my heart broken. I feel like I'm in this alone. I just wish I could crawl into a hole and let someone cover it up. This is so confusing. I don't wanna lose this guy. I really so care about him. He's a great person, but this girl wants to ruin everything.

What should i do? Me and this guy have dated on and off for almost two years and I have strong feelings for him. Someone please give some advice before I go insane.

This ex of his sounds like a piece of work. A bit codependent maybe...

Why do you think that your bf will leave you for her? What has he done for you to think that this will happen?

I think you need to talk to your bf and tell him how you feel about this situation. Let him know how much it bothers you and how you feel that she will try to come between you two. He needs to know your views and fears about this. I would ask him to talk to her and tell her that she needs to leave the two of you alone and move on with her life.

But if you and your bf have been together for 2 yrs...then shouldn't you trust that he will not go back to her?? I think you really should talk to him about this and suggest he tell her not to intrude anymore...