I need people's opnions on this break up...

ok i just need guys opinion on what the hell is going on in my life. me and my boyfriend have been going out for 15 months and were best friends for a year before. our relationship has had a lot of ups and lots of downs... but we always worked them out (sometimes with begging and pleading from me.. but we never broke up)... anyways. on sunday we had a stupid stupid fight over what i liked and what he liked.. you know opinion fights.. not even a fight that had to do with "us".. anyways.. so i couldn't take it anymore and went home.. letting that whole night and the next day to be a cooloing off period.. well, the moron didnt call me at all.. so i decided to write him an email.. asking why he was ignoring me and to please tell me whats going on... he responded today with "some things are better left unsaid. goodbye".. what the fu@k!!! i was pissed.. b/c i didnt do anything!! so i left him a message saying that he was a bi@ch and had no balls to call me and tell me face up what was wrong.. and that good luck finding another girlfriend.. b/c i know girls hate to be ignored and thats waht your good at.".... so his message to me was.."good luck foe me to find another boyfriend.. blah blah... and that i thought i was too good for him b/c i got into a university and he didn't (SURE PAL...i could care less about that.. its him that is mad at himself).. and that i wish i was dead!" WHAT!!! so i left my last message saying that his message didnt bother me the thing that bothered me was when he said that he wanted me dead.. when he tells me all the time 'i love you'.. and the biggesst mistake was to have led this friendship to a relationship and now i have lost my best friend... and that i dint wish him what he wished me...CLICK".. and that was it.. NOW.. can you guys please tell me what the hell is going on!!??? what is he thinking in ""guy terms"??? do you think he'll think about it and call me back in a couple of days??? i dunno what to do... for the past 15 months my life has been revolving around him...i lost all my friends and my whole life... he was everything.. and now i have nothing... i can't eat, sleep, study, NOTHING.. i need some advice.. pleas help!!!

love, michelle/19/FL[/img]

[/code][/u][/i][/b][/url]

Well, I am so sorry to hear this. How unfortunate. I am not sure exactly how things went but after veiwing the post you wrote, I am afraid there was a misunderstanding that just kept going forward. Maybe not. But maybe he was just upset about an argument that you were having and had no intentions of breaking up, but that is how you interpreted it so he went along...I dont know the exact situation so i could be totally wrong here.

I think that you should give yourself and he some time to cool down. Maybe a week or so and then call him and try to have a calm conversation about it. MAybe over a cup of coffee or a dinner. But try to discuss what the real issues that are at hand are....