I need help with an ex that i want back badly!

snyper313

Heres how it all started. It was the first day of college and we were waiting to go into our first class and while waiting in the hall, i saw this beautiful girl that i told myself i was gonna get to know better. So started talking to this girl and we eventually became good friends. The difference was, my intention was to be more than friends with her, and i dont know what she expected. But as winter break came around, i started going to her house and hanging out with her. She also came down to my house a few times too. But we didnt really do anything, i mean, we hung out like we would if she were one of my guy friends because i was afraid of ruining something good if i pushed too hard. Anyway, a week before break was over, she came down again, by this time, we were really close friends. So we were hanging out in my room and she was really tired so she laid down on my bed. I started to tickle her and stuff, just playing around. We both ended up on the bed and just resting. I started to caressign her arms and massaging her back and stuff and we ended up kissing for a while on my bed. At this point i was excited as all hell. We ended up being together but then school started up again. a week after school started, her stress level was raised again because of work and school and she told me that she was really stressed out and she feels really bad that she cant hang out with me like we used to during break. So she told me she just wanted to be friends for a while. This killed me when i heard it but i acted cool like it didnt effect me that much. Now, we are back to where we were just as friends, but i want her back so bad. She still comes up to my dorm and hangs out, but it just seems different because i want to get back with her but i dont want to come on so fast because i dont know if she wants to get back or not. I really need help please!!!

Hi Snyper,

You might not like my response. It is as simple as effective. At the moment you seem to be unhappy over your situation. You want to get back to her.

I suggest that you start to chase her. Show that you are still interested in her and that it's really her that you want to be with and spend time with. There is a slow way to do it. Just by telling her how cute she is and how beautiful. Keep adding and adding ... I am sure that will flatter her. You might get back with her. There is a risk that she tells you she still wants to be friends, but at least you tried. If she still wants to remain just friends, then you go over to plan B

Plan B

Plan B involves thinking work for you. The maximum she is offering you is friendship. You have to determine for yourself if that is sufficient for you. If not, then I would suggest to let her go and/or look for someone else to date. At least you know where you stand with her.

I hope this was of help to you. Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

Well my best advice to you is that. You have something here and make sure you don't push her away. She admit that with work and school, she doesn't have the enough time spend with you as much she wants. That means that she cares and is not she doesn't want to spend time with you. She just have alot that to go through right now and that if you play your cards right you will get her back with more respect. She will realize that you understand that what she is going through and I am pretty sure that you told her much you like her and want to spend time with her. She realize that you actually understand. I know is painful and not being with the person that you care so much about. I know that feeling just go look at my situation at "getting the love of my life back" My post is under my name JL301. I hope you will also give input about situation it would be really great. Hang in there,

Sincerely,

Jl301