The man I am going to marry, is going out with his X!!

Well here I go I have been with my boyfriend for awhile now. He left to Tx. to trucking school I had no prob. with that yes at first was sad but got over it. Everything was fine at first or so I thought! Now 3 almost 4 months later I found out from everyone that he has been seeing his X out there just about the moment he got back. Mind you this is his home town! What makes me think even more all his/our friends that went out there to school are back in Az and telling me everything and his sister too! I asked why thy didn't tell me while over there and they sed they tried but every time they start he would come in the room and give them that look. He is not back cause he sed he wants to "work" out there for a months so he can get $$$$ and come back with that so we can start are lives together! I don't even believe him anymore what to do? What is hurting me the most I think is that he asked me to marry him and told his mom too!! That he wants to make me and make his wife! Even thought he has been gone this long I still hang out with his family and go to family things without him and kick it His family loves me!. It's like he is giving me a false sene out whats going on! Even his family now does not know what to think!! and feels bad for me. Also he calls like if it was nothing withe the I loves u's I miss u's I want to come backs let get married! Now to the phone calls get shorter and shorter less and less What I'm I to do? I think I know what to do but it hurts so much this is the man I am suppose to marry? HELP IN AZ GOING CRAZY THANKS!!

Hi,

I have a question here: did you confront him with this story? If you didn't, I would suggest to start there and then see what he says. Explain to him that you have heard some 'bothering' rumours from his friends that he is seeing his ex again. Ask him what's going on.

See if you believe him. If you don't tell him how you feel and that you have major doubts. Explain him how phone calls are getting shorter and little things are missing like: "I love you". Explain to him that you are seriously worried.

Then see what's gonna happen. If you still have doubts, I suggest you say bye to him and hang up. Then start to think or come back here with your outcome. I might have more specific advice for you then. But right now a lot of things are based on 'what if' and other speculations.

I hope this is a good start for you.... good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

I definitely think you need to bring this up to him if have not done so yet. When you do, I think you should express it in such a way that you are not ASKING him if this is happening, but TELLING him that you know. See how he responds. And if he IS seeing this other woman, I would definitely reconsider spending the rest of your life with this man. However, if he is honest with you about it and is willing to confront the issue, there is a chance that things could work out, as long as he agrees to be 100% faithful. But I really think you ought to reconsider marrying him to a point. You dont want to be tied to this guy and be finding out he is sleeping with other women, even if its not his ex. I hope you find your waY!!!