Ok My boyfirend broke up with me so i had a major problem, i thought about sucide. I cut my wrists.....When i was sad mad upset id go in my room and slice. Its not right and its not healthy to be thinking about sucide. Tell your parents!!! I told them when i was mad at them, and they believed me cuz i had cuts on my arms, but with you they might think your tryin to hurt them, so go to a grown up or talk to someone, a counisler ext. but please talk to someone im here to talk email removed email me sometime just please dont hurt yourself

sarah, not to change the subject or nething but did you ever go to council rock hs? just a question.... and with the suicide thing, alls im sayin is " life has its ups and downs, things change, u could be the happiest person alive tomorow" believe me i know well jus reply by bye

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking about suicide.I don't want to but I feel like I don't have any other choice.I can't talk to my friends or family cause they don't understand.I went to a counsler when I was cutting my wrists.I stopped that but every time I feel depressed or angry I think about cutting myself or suicide.I don't know what to do. Someone please help me!

THE FACT THAT YOU KNOW YOU NEED HELP IS PROGRESS IN ITSELF..THAT IS YOUR INSTICNT TO SURVIVE.I AGREE AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEEK PROFESSINOL HELP.BUT BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TELL THAT YOU ARE SUICIDAL.THAT CAN LAND YOU IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL OR WORSE ....ALOT OF TIMES WE HAVE AN INBALANCE IN OUR BRAINS THAT CAUSES THIS TYPE OF DEPRESSION.YOU MIGHT BE BETTER OFF TELLING YOUR PARENTS OR A COUNSELOR AT SCHOOL THAT YOU ARE EXTREMLEY DEPRESSED.THEY HAVE MEDICATION THAT CAN PUT YOU BACK IN SWING.IF PROFESSINOL AND OR STATE ORGANAZATIONS FEEL THAT YOU ARE A DANGER TO YOURSELF,THEY WILL MOST CERTAINLY LOCK YOU UP FOR A MENTAL EVALUATION.ALOT OF TIMES PARENTS WONT TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO GET ATTENTION.YOU WILL BE OK.DONT LET ANYTHING OR ANYBODY HAVE THAT MUCH SPACE IN YOUR HEAD.THEIR IS ALOT OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS AND PLACES OUT THERE THAT YOU HAVE YET TO SEE.I KNOW IN A WAY HOW YOU FEEL.I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM SURVIVERS GUILT AND POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER FROM MY TIME SERVED IN VIETNAM.I LOST EVERY MAN IN MY PLATOON IN AN AMBUSH.I WAS THE ONLY MAN THEY FOUND ALIVE.LIFE IS SHORT AS IT IS.AND WE ARE NOT GAURANTEED A DEATHBED OR A tomorrow.MAKE THE MOST OF IT,YOU DESERVE IT.

GOD BLESS

S

Well hi, why do you want to kill yourself? suicide attempt always fascinated me. It may only be a rough time you have to pass thru. I did want to kill myself more than once so if you need anyone to listen pm or email me miss ill be happy to talk to you and talk to your parents why you acting like that why you want to suicide.

peace and take care

Jeff l. Spiegel

Ok, Sarah, Venyl, Simply_Me, and anyone else who is even remotly considering suicide, please, please, don't. Look, life's a *beep*, I know that from experiance. My life has been *beeped* up since I was four and a half *beeping* years old. I am fifteen now, so you do the math. I only once, for the breifest moment considered suicide, and I looked back, and thought, "What the *beep* was I thinking?" I know that sometimes, life seems creul and unforgiving, and the truth is, it is. But, death is not the only escape. Yes, your problems may end, but those that care about you, and there are those that do wheather you believe it or not, will be shattered. I just recently discovered, that my boyfriend of almost five months, tried to kill himself before he met me, and that fact itself tore me apart, even now I know that he won't try again. If you need to talk to someone, my Yahoo IM's are livia_eve25, and geckogirl692, please talk to me. But you should first talk to someone you trust that can help you. Also, remember, if you do take you life, you can never again see sunset, hear the laughter of a loved one, smell flowers on the afternoon breeze, have someone close to you wrap their arms around you and tell you they love you, taste your favorite food, or any of the other small things that really make life so important. So again, talk to me, talk to anybody, just talk. Please.

ok u can go to a school counselor and talk bout it ok also dont do it i mean it even says in the bible u go to hell if u commit scuicide so dont do it also talk to friends bout it ok just dont do it i have been there and i talked to my friends and they helped

I have already gone to the school's counsler. He was no help. He's the biggest retard ever. I've gone to him about cutting my wrists and when I over dosed with diet pills. He doesn't help worth *beep*. My friends were even worse. They act like they care but they don't. My friends think my life is perfect and that I just want attention. My life isn't perfect. My parents have to be the worst people in the world . My sisters are stupid and I want them to just leave me alone. Well if you have any advice I could use it.

---[added by secret_agent_man from a follow up post by simply_me]---

Ok I have had the worst week possible. My parents seriously think I am dirt. They don't care about what I think or how I feel. I don't want to live with them anymore. Every time we talk it turns into a big argument. I always end up in my room yelling at them and throwing things saying I hate them. I have tried to be nice but it doesn't work its like all they care about is my other sisters. I need help because I have no idea what to do and they are the reason I want to die. Some one please help me out